what is a BD book-pictures?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:48 PM

I know this sounds weird but I need a deep explanation on this , what is a BD picture? I want to know what is to find out if I want/need one and how to get it in Mexico !

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:57 PM

Edna- take a look at Leigh's website.. Leigh Miller Photography

they are Boudoir Pictures and many of the girls have made books and gave them to their FH on the wedding day.. I want to do them too! I KNOW Hans will love them!

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:09 PM

Wow!!! the pictures are incredible Leigh!!! and Ann you look gorgeous!!! now I understand what is a BD book!!LOL thank you Amy... but I dont think I will be able to find this type of shooting in MTY, well might be but dont know where!!!

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:10 PM

I'm sure there is someone! Try googling it! or fly leigh in or any other photog!

Do you ever travel to the US? Maybe you can schedule a date when you come down here.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:12 PM

thank you! i hadn't seen that in a while - it was so much fun to do! i know that jackie is doing a shoot with Juan in Cabo, it's his first one. i bet you could find someone .. or like Amy said, come to the US.

#6 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:17 PM

That is a great idea.. i will ask the photogs in the forum to post their dates if they have BD session on the following months... in Mexico or in USA not too far so I can travel and not pass my budget.... but I think I need a little time to get in shape!! LOL...

Another question , how much time do I need in order to receive the book for my FI on the wedding day??

Next week I have a meeting in Nashville.. but Its too son!!!!

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:25 AM

It depends on what kind of book you're doing. Several of us girls have made our own (myself, Jessalyn, and Stephanie come to mind) and others have had their photographers make them. Ann & I did pics with Leigh Miller at the same time- Leigh made her book, and I made my own. it just depends on how creative you are and what kind of book you want. I think I had received my book sometime in April, and my pics were done in Feb, so I'd plan to try to do it at least 3-4 months before your wedding.

#8 dallas_texas09

dallas_texas09
                • 113 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Thanks for clearing this up!!! I was wondering too...LOL. After seeing all of ya'lls pics, now I want one for myself!

#9 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
                  • Banned
                  • 386 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:04 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dallas_texas09
                    Thanks for clearing this up!!! I was wondering too...LOL. After seeing all of ya'lls pics, now I want one for myself!
                    Hey girl,

If you don't have time to do yours before the wedding - we could do some in Mexico. It would make a good Christmas or Valentine's Day gift.

:)

#10 dallas_texas09

dallas_texas09
                    • 113 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jillhigginsphotography
                      Hey girl,

If you don't have time to do yours before the wedding - we could do some in Mexico. It would make a good Christmas or Valentine's Day gift.

:)
                      You just made my day! I just sent you an email :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users