Photo

San Patrick Bride!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
  • 888 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:51 AM

I originally found the dress at RK Bridal in NYC.  However, my consultant sucked and it was like the Home Depot of dresses, so I didn't want to buy from them.  I ended up purchasing from BestBridalPrices.com which is an authorized salon in the midwest that also sells gowns online.  I ended up paying about $1k and they threw in a veil too. They were really nice and pleasant to deal with.  I just found out last night that I forgot to put in the order for my veil, and they're going to let me do it even though it's a few months later!

If you want to try the dress on, Ida's Bridal in Torrington has a sample size 12 of the Edimburgo.  I'm not sure how much they're selling the dress for, but I think they might have other San Patrick gowns as well.  They were pretty nice.

#12 starrysim

starrysim
    • 349 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

I tried this one on in two different stores. Eventually decided it's not the one.  But beautiful dress for sure!  I would've loved it if the ruffles were more like soft tiers.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#13 Pucca

Pucca
      • 485 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:22 AM

Beautiful dress!

#14 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
        • 610 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:46 AM

My dress came in!!!!!  I was so nervous that it wouldn't fit because when they measured me, my bust, hips & waist all fell into different size ranges. LOL  But it did fit!  Perfectly!!!  So excited!!!  I was admiring it for a few minutes before I saw how beautiful the back is!  I never got a chance to see it since all the sample sizes were larger and I was clamped up.  Yea!!!!!!!  Can't wait to wear it now!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#15 JenK

JenK
          • 302 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:15 AM

I got the same dress! It is so beautiful!

#16 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
            • 192 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

Your dress is so pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users