Originally Posted by vazworld
I'm new to writing this forum, but I'm definitely not new to getting information from the forum. Now that my fiance and I have decided on Playacar Palace (thanks Lola2012 for her advice), I would like to start contributing my share in this forum and post the email I received from Wilma for future brides' reference:
1) What is the setup like for private reception? Are there any lights or lanterns? If I bring my own paper lanterns, could you please set them up for free?
If you bring paper lanterns; of course we can assist you with this, we just need to consider an extra fee of 65usd as â€œdecoration set up feeâ€
2) I would like to personalize the complimentary wedding package. How much are the Chiavari chairs, white pergola structure and the pergola Shepherd's hooks placed down the aisle from the Nautical Collection if I were to rent them? Unfortunately, the decoration from the collections is exclusive for each package; if you are not interested in purchasing the package; what we can do is that I can give you the contact of a person from Decorations who can assist us with this; her name is Vania, she works at â€œZº±iga Decorationsâ€ and she is the one who can assist you giving you some ideas similar to the ones you are requesting and prices, her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Is there a more secluded beach ceremony where there won't be many people walking by the ceremony? At 4:00pm is the latest time we attend ceremonies; sometimes we try to move the people for 30 minutes that the ceremony takes; however, as you may know this is a public area, so I think you will have some people walking but not many.
4) Does del Sol consider as outside photographer? Do you have the approved vendor list? In case you are interested in pictures and video services, I recommend you to get in contact with Janeth from Smile Market, the company which works for us at: email@example.com ; â€œDel Solâ€ and â€œLa Lunaâ€ photographers are the outside photographers who can take pictures at the Resort with a day pass which is 91usd per person per day; these are the only ones who are allowed to come to the Resort as an outside photographer.
5) Could you send me pictures of the flowers included in the complimentary package? The flowers that are included are roses; Iâ€™m still waiting for a response to know which other kind of flowers does this package include; as soon as I know, Iâ€™ll let you know.
I'm still waiting to hear back from Miami office regarding the wedding date and contract. Will keep you posted regarding the communications between the wedding coordinator.
About the lanterns, how are you planning on setting those up? Does PP provide you with a large pole type thing to string them on?
Just curious because I am looking at hiring someone for lighting.