Jump to content

Photo

Sandals Brides-----Roll call


  • Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#91 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,131 posts

    Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:31 AM

    Thanks Marley!

     

     

     

    I did my review...I will make updates when I get my professional pics!

     

     

    http://www.bestdesti...jamaica/reviews


    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

    ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

    #92 CBREWSTER

    CBREWSTER
    • Jr. Member
    • 190 posts

      Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:32 AM

      Thanks for posting the review Tenny!!



      #93 SarahTD

      SarahTD
      • Newbie
      • 71 posts

        Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

        I'm getting married on June 6, 2011 at Sandals Grande Antigua.  Very excited!  We're doing the BB theme with the flower ceremony (giving flowers to the mothers) and the 1 hour reception with a steel drum band.  We only have 10 people coming with us so it's a very "manageable" sized group.  I have OOT bags and I think we're just going to greet everyone in the lobby with their bags instead of trying to have them delivered to their rooms.  It's so nice to see read the experiences of other brides!



        #94 viki6069

        viki6069
        • Newbie
        • 41 posts

          Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

          Hello everyone ... we are getting married at Sandals Grande Antigua on July 23, 2011.  Love hearing about everyone's experiences it really helps a lot.



          #95 marleydog

          marleydog
          • Site Supporter
          • 144 posts

            Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:08 PM


            Hi Viki,

             

            What date do you leave?  We arrive 1st August.  Will you still be around? 

             

            Originally Posted by viki6069 

            Hello everyone ... we are getting married at Sandals Grande Antigua on July 23, 2011.  Love hearing about everyone's experiences it really helps a lot.



             


            August 4th 2011 - Sandals Antigua Grande Resort & Spa.

            #96 viki6069

            viki6069
            • Newbie
            • 41 posts

              Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:48 AM

              We arrive July 20th and leave July 29th, getting married July 23rd so we will just miss you guys.  I heard Antigua's carnival starts the 23rd of July and goes until August 2nd so you might want to try to catch a little of that while you are there...sounds fun.



              #97 marleydog

              marleydog
              • Site Supporter
              • 144 posts

                Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:32 PM


                Hi Viki,

                 

                Ah that's a shame that we'll miss you.  I hadn't heard about the carnival so will have to have a look on the internet & see what I can find out.  Sounds like it could definitey be worth a visit.  Thanks for the heads up.
                 

                Originally Posted by viki6069 

                We arrive July 20th and leave July 29th, getting married July 23rd so we will just miss you guys.  I heard Antigua's carnival starts the 23rd of July and goes until August 2nd so you might want to try to catch a little of that while you are there...sounds fun.



                 


                August 4th 2011 - Sandals Antigua Grande Resort & Spa.

                #98 viki6069

                viki6069
                • Newbie
                • 41 posts

                  Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:09 AM

                  I hope everyone is doing well and getting excited for their big day!!!



                  #99 nmw134

                  nmw134
                  • Newbie
                  • 98 posts

                    Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:19 AM

                    Getting Married at Sandals Negril 3/17/12! We have our first call on Tuesday, so clearly I'm in the beginning stages of planning, but I'm so excited for it! We are most likely going to do the BB package.

                    Nancy



                    #100 marleydog

                    marleydog
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 144 posts

                      Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:28 AM


                      Hi nmw134

                      Congratulations on booking your big day.  We're also having the BB package.  Do you have much to do? 

                      Alex  :-)


                       

                      Originally Posted by nmw134 

                      Getting Married at Sandals Negril 3/17/12! We have our first call on Tuesday, so clearly I'm in the beginning stages of planning, but I'm so excited for it! We are most likely going to do the BB package.

                      Nancy



                       


                      August 4th 2011 - Sandals Antigua Grande Resort & Spa.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users