Photo

Suggestions on Make up artist in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#51 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:08 PM

185730_168170863234075_100001234884526_404711_6497216_n.jpg i got this from Rashel's facebook i just love how flawless it looks im real excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#52 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
    • 178 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

Shanna,

Congratulations to you!!  Where did you get married?  Any chance you would post pictures of your make-up?

Thanks so much! 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#53 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
      • 85 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:32 AM

i havent gotten married yet. my wedding is in December.

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

Shanna,

Congratulations to you!!  Where did you get married?  Any chance you would post pictures of your make-up?

Thanks so much! 

#54 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
        • 85 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:34 AM

oh i just realised u were asking shanna lol!!!!!!!!!

#55 Tina5978

Tina5978
          • 231 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

I booked Rashel...3 weeks to go.  Super excited.  She will be covering up my tattoo as well.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
            Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#56 ohaske

ohaske
            • 163 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

$250 is crazy. I am a professional photographer and I work with make up artist in md,dc,and va and that amount is to much for a wedding. If she is a celebrity make up artist then that may be why she charges so much. $125 is a good price that I know is quoted in the states.

Originally Posted by eholt 

Okay ladies, I reached out to Loni Jones this morning and she replied that just for me, no wedding party, makeup would be $250.  Now obviously this is not a service that I seek out on a regular basis, but does this seem high?  I like her work a little better that the pic provided by a few of the other ladies but I'm just wondering what I should expect to pay.  Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks and happy new year to you all!

#57 redginger

redginger
              • 360 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

The last time I was in Jamaica, it was so hot that I never wore make-up. If you had a beach wedding, is it comfortable wearing make-up and does it look natural? I wasn't even thinking of wearing any make-up for wedding...just sunblock and some lipstick. Hmmm...

#58 kandiland

kandiland
                • Banned
                • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

For those brides that will be in Jamaica during the winter 2012 and are still looking for hair and makeup

Krystie ann is amazing!!!!!!

She just did the makeup and hair for my friend the end of last month at the RIU ocho rios and she was amazing! the girls looked fantastic and she was really professional and really nice.

I believe she is booking weddings for january 2012 - April 2012 for bridal parties and her rates are very reasonable!

makeup@krystieann.com is her email address.

#59 chan_porty

chan_porty
                  • 95 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

wedding on chair.jpg

I got married at the Iberostar Rose Halll Suites and got my makeup done by Rashel from Chasity Artistry and my hair done by her assistant Fiona. I was very pleased with their work and would definitely recommend them. Thank you Rashel and Fiona. 

#60 chan_porty

chan_porty
                    • 95 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

Rashel also covered up one of the bridesmaids' bikini lines and you couldn't even tell that she had a sunburn. She did such a great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users