discounts for Vallarta tours?/ Dreams PV questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adevnturelovers

• 120 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:47 PM

Hi everyone, So my FI and I are booked for Jan 14, 2012. We are aware that Kelley is tending to other brides at the moment , However I have a few questions maybe past las caletas brides can help me with...

1. If my guests book tours through Vallarta-adventure tours do they recieve any extra discounts if they mention they are in my wedding party?

2.My guests and I will be staying in Dreams PV , I am most likely not doing a welome dinner & am planning to have my guests meet at one of the bars at Dreams resort. what do people recommend on which bar we should meet at? I plan on having about 50 guests, will these bars accommodate all of my guests?

3. What is the exact address of PV marina to board all of my guests to las caletas?

Thank you ladies...

#2 AliMcBaal

• 83 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

I am also interested if anyone has any answers to these questions.  I am booked at LC for October 20, 2011 and am curious to know about Dreams resorts as well. 

Thanks in advance!

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
      San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#3 weliaslo

• 53 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

Since both your weddings have passed, can you tell me if your wedding party/guests received a discount at VA? I contacted our wedding coordinator and I was told to set this up through our travel agents here...that doesn't make sense to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users