Photo

Flowers in Playa Del Carmen?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 lhudson1085

lhudson1085
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:52 AM

I dont know if they are the same , I book with RIVIERAMAYAFLOWERS.COM and they charged me USD 42 for my bouquet!!!!!

#12 emultari547

emultari547
    • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

Did you try with Riviera Maya Flowers???? They are in PDC and they have great prices!!!!

#13 carlis3

carlis3
      • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

did you used that florist that you mentioned with very reasonable prices?  did you like them?  I am planing my wedding for april 2012 and traying to find different vendors.... dj, photographer and flowers. Any advice??

#14 J&E2011

J&E2011
        • 45 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm also looking for a flower shop to buy flowers by the bulk. I actually just need flower petals for guests to toss after the ceremony. I'm making the cones myself.

I have contacted all the places above, hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

If anyone else knows of any other place I can contact, I'd really appreaciate it.

Thanks

#15 katman

katman
          • 170 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:34 AM

Did you end up using this shop? If so, how did everything turn out (would LOVE to see photos). Did your resort have any issues with you bringing flowers in from outside?

I've been getting prices back for a place in town called Flores Riviera Maya. They only charge $35 per bridesmaid bouquet and $75 for the bride. Has anyone used them before or know anything about them? Their website is www.floresrivieramaya.com. They sent me a ton of pictures, most of them are lillies and stuff, but that's what I want. I think I'm just going to order all of them as bridesmaids bouquets so I can get the cheaper price. They also said they'll deliver to outside our resort (they can't actually come onto the property or else they'll be an "outside vendor"). 

Also wondering if anyone bought their own flowers in bulk and arranged their own bouquets?

#16 ELENA81

ELENA81
            • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

I recommend Premium Flores their e mail is premiumflores@gmx.es hope you find it usefull and they are also in Playa del Carmen

#17 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
              • 113 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hello Ladies: I highly recommend Vincent  from Acuarela Floers they are modern, fantastic and good pricing  his email is:  eventos@acuarelaartefloral.com.mx  they are so fantastic , I have them as my in house designers and I am so happy with their quality and prices :)...If you need specific information you let me know...

Cordially

Sandy

#18 kurlyks

kurlyks
                • 176 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

Hey Katman- I did end up using them. The flowers were beautiful! I think I posted pictures somewhere on here last year, but can't remember where, sorry! I got stargazer lillies and they were perfect. The resort didn't say anything about it. I just had them deliver the flowers to the lobby and my mom waited outside and just took them into the resort herself.

I got my bridal bouquet free from my resort and I could definitely tell the difference. My bouquet fell apart after cocktail hour, but the ones from Flores lasted all night.

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#19 kurlyks

kurlyks
                  • 176 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:43 AM

floresrivieramaya.jpg

Here they are!! http://www.FloresRivieraMaya.com

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

#20 katman

katman
                    • 170 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by kurlyks 

Hey Katman- I did end up using them. The flowers were beautiful! I think I posted pictures somewhere on here last year, but can't remember where, sorry! I got stargazer lillies and they were perfect. The resort didn't say anything about it. I just had them deliver the flowers to the lobby and my mom waited outside and just took them into the resort herself.

I got my bridal bouquet free from my resort and I could definitely tell the difference. My bouquet fell apart after cocktail hour, but the ones from Flores lasted all night.

Thanks so much for the info!! Love how they turned out :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users