Jump to content
Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

Recommended Posts


Welcome Butterfly 913,

 

Jordana: 1/20/2011

Ceproto: 2/5/2011

AnnMarie: 2/19/2011

Misti: 3/12/2011

Brandy: 4/2/2011

Michelle-2: 4/14/2011

LaurenMarie: 5/21/2011 

Caroleandchad: 6/4/2011

MissKady: 7/6/2011

Butterfly913: 7/9/11

Barefootidos: 7/29/2011

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

Nicb1rd: 12/2/2011

Mrszahakos: 12/3/2011

Lizzdee: 1/21/2012

Kirsten: 7/7/2012

Originally Posted by butterfly913 View Post

@ 4pm

 

20 or less guests

4 guest booked



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by caroleandchad View Post

 

Wow thanks! Well 600 is alot better than 2900.00.. so I might consider that! What else do you think are the main differences between the packages?

I'm not sure of the differences, except VW seems to have a lot more detail in the decoration...more flowers and such (and the arch of course).  I think it may include a menu, but I'm not sure.  VW is pretty, but I think I prefer the simplicity of the BB theme....it is just enough.  And yes, $600 is a lot better than 2900 if you just want the arch!  I know you can do white flowers with BB theme,  you just have to let them know ahead of time.  The bouquet I'm thinking of upgrading to is all white roses, and it is around $165.  Also, I'm not sure how many people will be attending your reception, but it is only $100 to add a BB table for 8.  The other themes' tables are more expensive.  Do you have the price list for everything (PDF) saying what's included?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by wilsonj2 View Post

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroleandchad View Post

 

Wow thanks! Well 600 is alot better than 2900.00.. so I might consider that! What else do you think are the main differences between the packages?

I'm not sure of the differences, except VW seems to have a lot more detail in the decoration...more flowers and such (and the arch of course).  I think it may include a menu, but I'm not sure.  VW is pretty, but I think I prefer the simplicity of the BB theme....it is just enough.  And yes, $600 is a lot better than 2900 if you just want the arch!  I know you can do white flowers with BB theme,  you just have to let them know ahead of time.  The bouquet I'm thinking of upgrading to is all white roses, and it is around $165.  Also, I'm not sure how many people will be attending your reception, but it is only $100 to add a BB table for 8.  The other themes' tables are more expensive.  Do you have the price list for everything (PDF) saying what's included?

 

The arch price is actually $625, not $600.  Sorry!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!  I'm new to this site as of today and I have to say this has been the most helpful resource I've found -- thanks to you all!  My wedding info:

 

Juanita and Carl

May 21, 2011 @ noon

Beautiful Beginnings or Flutter of Romance

Location TBD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you....its great to see that some many of us are getting married at Beaches or Sandals.

 

I do see some are having a private reception. I was thinking of doing the same for 3 hours but than I started thinking why pay extra expenses when the resort is all inclusive.

 

We decided to just have the ceremony at the resort, follow by a dinner at one of the restaurant than we have a reception when we come back home.

 

Do anyone have any ideas how much the flowers cost? When I ask Monica she told me did not have any pricing for flowers yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butterfly, see my post in the "Flowers" thread on this forum.  I'm a Sandals bride, but I'm pretty sure they're all the same...out of the same catalogue.  Have you received the Floral Catalogue PDF from her yet?

 

Originally Posted by butterfly913 View Post

thank you....its great to see that some many of us are getting married at Beaches or Sandals.

 

I do see some are having a private reception. I was thinking of doing the same for 3 hours but than I started thinking why pay extra expenses when the resort is all inclusive.

 

We decided to just have the ceremony at the resort, follow by a dinner at one of the restaurant than we have a reception when we come back home.

 

Do anyone have any ideas how much the flowers cost? When I ask Monica she told me did not have any pricing for flowers yet. 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.....I have rec'd the pdf floral however there were no pricing......I thinK I will go with the clay or silk flowers from what I have read on this forum its much cheaper than what Beaches offer

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome JuanitaD! You and LaurenMarie are getting married on the same day at the resort!!

 

Here's an updated list of all of the brides

 

Jordana: 1/20/2011

Ceproto: 2/5/2011

AnnMarie: 2/19/2011

Misti: 3/12/2011

Brandy: 4/2/2011

Michelle-2: 4/14/2011

LaurenMarie: 5/21/2011 

JuanitaD: 5/21/2011

Caroleandchad: 6/4/2011

MissKady: 7/6/2011

Butterfly913: 7/9/11

Barefootidos: 7/29/2011

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

Nicb1rd: 12/2/2011

Mrszahakos: 12/3/2011

Lizzdee: 1/21/2012

Kirsten: 7/7/2012


 

Originally Posted by JuanitaD View Post

Hi there!  I'm new to this site as of today and I have to say this has been the most helpful resource I've found -- thanks to you all!  My wedding info:

 

Juanita and Carl

May 21, 2011 @ noon

Beautiful Beginnings or Flutter of Romance

Location TBD



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×