Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:08 PM

Congrats Carole!!!!!

#902 CBREWSTER

• 190 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

#903 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:31 AM

Congratulations Carole!!! I would love to see your photos, but the facebook link doesnt show your photos only your profile pic

#904 caroleandchad

• 41 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

Thank you! Brandy If you would like to send me a friend request I would love to add you. I will be posting tons more pictures on there very soon. I ended up taking your advice and doing the band also, I LOVED it!!!! You were right, it was a great touch!! It was sooo funny when I was at the resort and adding the band I said to my husband.. "oh ya Brandy said the band is great" and then later I was like... "Brandy was right the 2 hour reception was perfect" and then a bit later... "Brandy was right the food at the reception was AMAZING" ... finally he said.. "you act like you know "Brandy" real well, like she is your best friend" hahahahaha

#905 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

LOL, thats too funny Carole, Im so glad everything was perfect!!!

#906 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

Oh yeah and Carole we had the same wedding coordinator and I wasnt too impressed either, she was also late coming to my room to pick me up!

#907 Lizzdee

• 396 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:06 AM

Carole----Im friend requesting you on facebook...hope that is okay, I am dying to see your pictures!!!!

Brandy----Where did you order your koozies from again? Im starting to really look, and i know you were dissapointed with who you used, so i wanna stay away from them...Thank You!!

#908 MTruvillio

• Site Supporter
                • 63 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

Congrats Carole! Thanks for posting your experience for those of us yet to be married. I too would love to see your pics. Do you mind if I send you a friend request ? I agree with what you said about Brandy. Her feedback was great! Thanks Brandy!!

Mary & Jim

Beaches Turks & Caicos

June 4, 2012

#909 TimsWife2B

• 37 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

Well ladies, it looks like I am up next!!  I am getting excited & nervous... Hope everything goes well.  All my "guys" attending & in the wedding are worried about being hot...should they be worried?  3 weeks from today, it's surreal!  I feel like I should start packing!

TimsWife2B: 7/3/2011

MissKady: 7/6/2011

Bfrisk72: 7/7/2011

Butterfly913: 7/9/11

Barefootidos: 7/29/2011

Trimalusta: 9/24/2011

HandCinTandC: 10/7/2011

Michelle-2:  10/21/2011

Nicb1rd: 12/2/2011

Mrszahakos: 12/3/2011

Melissa43: 1/18/2012 

Lizzdee: 1/21/2012

CandM2012: 2/2012

Jillvella:  3/10/2012

Beachbride0519:  5/19/2012

Urmysunshine: 6/22/2012

Kirsten: 7/7/2012

Brandy & Tim
                    July 3, 2011 12:00 pm
                    Beaches - Turks & Caicos

#910 caroleandchad

• 41 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

Of course, just send me a friend request and let me know you are a future bride:) I would be happy to add you. OI will be adding more pictures in a few weeks.. my husbands grandparents had a great camera and I am still waiting for those as well as the ones from Tropical Imaging that should be here in a few weeks. Oh and I am so happy that I changed to the BB package, the tables were very pretty!! I had originally booked the Vision in white package but after reading ALLLL the info on this thread I changed it and just did the upgrades I wanted.. like the Arch, 2 extra BB tables decorated, the band.. etc... I actually went the day I got to Turks and looked at a few tables that were decorated and in my opinion it just was not worth the extra charges. I was able to put that money towards doing the 2 hour private dinner instead, which was AMAZING!

Timswife.. I was also sooo worried about it being hot, I brought small fans and had my mom put them on the chairs right before the ceremony but nobody really used them until the private dinner... the breeze from the ocean kept us cool during the ceremony.. but then again it was a bit cloudy that day. I guess it just depends on the weather that day.

I would see if you can request Stacy as your wedding coordinator when you get there, I have read she is great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users