Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

• Please log in to reply
2187 replies to this topic

#1581 missy11

missy11
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

Hi Kat2012,

I am new to the forum and I was worried about the pictures at Beaches.  Who took your pictures?  They are very beautiful.  Thanks!

#1582 blakdeevah

blakdeevah
    • 86 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

Is it better to book hotel and wait for airfare later or wait ? Can someone help please!

#1583 kelly77

kelly77
      • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Kelly and we are planning a May 2013 ceremony. We met with a travel agent this morning and are ready to book a room and pay the deposit Monday. However, we have had one major issue in trying to nail down dates. Both of us have called Beaches for a total of four times and we have got four different answers regarding the "residency period". There is a lot of contradictory information on various websites as well.

Does anyone know where I can find out for sure, if we arrive on a Tuesday, can we get married on Saturday?

#1584 kelly77

kelly77
        • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by blakdeevah 

Is it better to book hotel and wait for airfare later or wait ? Can someone help please!

We met with a travel agent this morning and she recommended locking everything in for our May ceremony ASAP. I came home and called Beaches and some of their wedding times are already booked so we will be putting down deposits early next week. The TA said our guests could probably book rooms and air through November with no problems. She didn't anticipate the prices going down much, but said it was possible that they would go down slightly in the early fall for spring/summer 2013 travel.

#1585 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
          • Site Supporter
          • 206 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Kelly, you need two full business days for residency.  So if you're getting married on Saturday, you need to be there sometime Wednesday or before.  They can't be travel days, but two full weekdays on the island.  

We also booked our room and are waiting on airfare.  We have to get airfare through our TA in order to get the travel insurance. You can do either one, but we wanted our room locked down.  Airfare is usually only available up to a year.  Our wedding is in Oct 13 so we have to wait on airfare.

#1586 kisha311

kisha311
          • Site Supporter
          • 259 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

You can purchase Weddig insurance and travel insurance without purchasing your flights. We did that without the flights being available.
            Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#1587 Danir11

Danir11
            • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

Hey girls,

This is for all the previous brides .... I got married on June 2 2012 at beaches turks and caicos and I still haven't heard from the person who is supposed to be sending me my wedding dvd. I have heard from snapshots who are doing revisions on my wedding album but i still haven't heard from the person with the dvd. Does anybody know any info about this or who to contact to find out the status of this? Thank You 

#1588 kelly77

kelly77
              • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

Ok Beaches is booked and... the trash the dress session is booked!!!  May 16, 2013 at 2pm with TTD from 4:30-7:30... so freaking excited!!!

#1589 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
                • Site Supporter
                • 206 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

Congrats on booking Kelly!  Are you scheduled with Tropical Imaging for the TTD?  I need to save up money for the deposit then we'll book it too!

#1590 Sdofka309

Sdofka309
                • Banned
                • 151 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

. How far in advance should we book our room/wedding at beaches... is a year enough time? We r planning a May 2014 wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users