Photo

Late add-on TTD session Suggestions PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:47 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

So we're 38 days away and I've decided that I really want to do a TTD session. However, this is something that was not in out budget so we really don't have the money for it. I'm thinking that I can squeeze maybe an extra 500.00 (that would be the MAX). However, I do not want to sacrifice the quality. Do any of you ladies have a good photographer you can recommend that would fit within those price constraints??? Thanks!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#2 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
    • Banned
    • 2,710 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:06 AM

Hmm... First off, it is awesome that you've decided to do one!!!! :)

Second, I haven't gotten many prices, but I have been trying to book my photog over the last few weeks so some of the pricing is fresh in my head...

If you can squeeze it, Juan Navarro does his TTD sessions for $700

I would look into some of the pricing for Jillian Mitchell, Nate Broshot- I think their prices are super reasonable and might be cheaper than Juan's.

Good luck!!!!

#3 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
      • Banned
      • 2,710 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:07 AM

Also, who are you using as your primary photog??? Would they consider taking an hour off your package to do a TTD with the next day? I know Sascha Gluck lets you do that where if you buy 8 or 10 hours of coverage, you can use two of those hours for the TTD the next day. Look into that as well! <3

#4 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:49 AM

Thanks for your response! I will check into the photographers. We don't really want to cut an hour off our package because it will cover our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I'll let you know what happens.

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users