Photo

Beaches T&C - Reception Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LaurenMarie

LaurenMarie
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:33 PM

Hello!  My fiance and I will be getting married at Beaches T&C on 5/21/2011 at 11am.  I originally thought we would just go eat at a restaurant after the ceremony, but I have now decided to do the 1 hour reception.  My only fear is that it will be VERY hot during the reception (between 11:30am- 12:30pm).  Has anyone had their reception outside around that time frame?  Was it really hot??  I am hoping there will be some reception spots outside that provide some shade....

Thanks!

#2 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
    • 2,458 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hi Lauren - yay for another Beaches bride!! My ceremony is also at 11am - on May 5th, 2010! I think there are covered areas to have a reception but I'm still undecided on what we're doing for a reception so haven't looked into it too much. Hopefully on of the other T&C brides will chime in :)

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#3 LaurenMarie

LaurenMarie
      • 86 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hey!!  Yes, there are definitely areas that provide more shade than others.  My TA actually sent me some pics today of some of the popular reception sites at Beaches T&C.  If you'd like, you can PM me your email address and I can forward them to you!

#4 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

I would love to see the pictures you have for the reception sites! PM'ing you now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users