This was quoted to me last year so prices might have changed since then:
The $12 is just for 1 drink.
1) Cost for cocktail hour, per person/per hour including drinks and hors d'oeuvres? $10usd x person with canapes and a cocktail $ 23 usd x person included canapes and national open bar for 1 hour.
4) You can book all those things separately meaning not at the same time but you book it all through your WC. The spa though I'm not 100% sure if you book on your own or through your WC. The other two are through them
5) I have my favors...since its a fall wedding they're bottle openers in a shape of a leaf...nothing fancy and they're small, easier to carry.
TRivera- they said those cakes were included... but who knows, they might surprise us with hidden costs LOL. I'm trying to get prices on those photographers, I'll keep you posted!!!
also... I have more questions...
1. So the price for cocktail hour is $12 per person and this includes canapes and drinks? or just one drink?
2. What are the possible locations for the cocktail hour?
3. Does anyone know anything about the cake flavors? I asked them if I could do some cake tasting during my visit in August and they said no, only food tasting ($50 per person).
4. Do we need to book the DJ, tropical pictures and spa separetely? or do the WC take care of that? (assuming no outside vendors)
5. Has anyone boutgh favors already? any ideas?
Thank you everyone!!!