• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#1831 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by myyooths 

Hi Ladies,

I am another newbie to the thread! I have read the entire thread from beginning to end now I have information overload haha.

In all seriousness, thank you all for posting so much information here. I definitely have less questions for my WC because of you guys.

I sent the date request form last Thursday the 15th and still await any kind of confirmation. I am doing a catholic wedding in the chapel.

I haven't seen this name being mentioned on the thread but the lady that responded to my first inquiry is called Daniela. Have any of you guys heard of her?

Any input that you guys have is always welcome. Any information that I get, I will be sure to pass it along.

Congratulations!! Welcome!!! No, I haven't heard of Daniela, she might be one of the new girls. I'm working with Susana and getting married in about 6 months. Finally getting nervous haha! For the confirmations, they take a bit to respond to you but they will. What date are you looking at?

#1832 myyooths

myyooths
    • 188 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Thank you MissJali! I would like July 19,2014. I can imagine how nervous you are you are, time is going bye so fast your wedding day will be here in no time! I know your ahead of schedule with your invites from reading the past threads, good for you!

#1833 samantha2

samantha2
      • 66 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

I received an email from Daniela as well. She has taken over for Marleen. I just found out that my wedding coordinator will be Aris! I'm excited as many of you have had many good things to say about working with her. Hope that helps a bit.

#1834 myyooths

myyooths
        • 188 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by samantha2 

I received an email from Daniela as well. She has taken over for Marleen. I just found out that my wedding coordinator will be Aris! I'm excited as many of you have had many good things to say about working with her. Hope that helps a bit.

Samantha2, that helps a lot.  Now I know that most likely I will be reassigned.  I hope they don't take long to confirm, as I need my guests to start looking for deals for my wedding date.  It can get very expensive traveling from NYC :-(

#1835 minigodiva

minigodiva
          • 87 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am another newbie to the thread! I have read the entire thread from beginning to end now I have information overload haha.

In all seriousness, thank you all for posting so much information here. I definitely have less questions for my WC because of you guys.

I sent the date request form last Thursday the 15th and still await any kind of confirmation. I am doing a catholic wedding in the chapel.

I haven't seen this name being mentioned on the thread but the lady that responded to my first inquiry is called Daniela. Have any of you guys heard of her?

Any input that you guys have is always welcome. Any information that I get, I will be sure to pass it along.

Congratulations!  I haven't heard of Daniela, but I'm sure they have a lot of new WCs and they're probably all good.

#1836 myyooths

myyooths
            • 188 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by minigodiva 

Congratulations!  I haven't heard of Daniela, but I'm sure they have a lot of new WCs and they're probably all good.

Thank you! :-) Congrats to you as well!

#1837 tricia-m

tricia-m
              • 172 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Hi Ladies,

CONGRATS! I just received my confirmation for my WC who is Hildebranda (which I've seen her name throughout the threads, so far so good).  We will be sending our wire transfer right away.  Good luck with planning!

#1838 myyooths

myyooths
              • 188 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by tricia-m 

CONGRATS! I just received my confirmation for my WC who is Hildebranda (which I've seen her name throughout the threads, so far so good).  We will be sending our wire transfer right away.  Good luck with planning!

Thank you Tricia! Congrats on your confirm!!! I am anxiously waiting on my confirmation.  Hopefully I get it soon.  :-)

#1839 samantha2

samantha2
                • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:39 AM

I received this from Aris this morning as the centerpiece that is included in the Tangerine package.  It looks nicer than what I had seen before that looked like Christmas tree and a pinecone candle holder.  

Attached Files

#1840 myyooths

myyooths
                  • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by samantha2 

I received this from Aris this morning as the centerpiece that is included in the Tangerine package.  It looks nicer than what I had seen before that looked like Christmas tree and a pinecone candle holder.  

Hi Samantha, would you mind emailing that to me?  myyooths@gmail.com  Thank you!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users