Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#1801 minigodiva

minigodiva
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Nat J,

I don't know.  They might but ask the WC just to be sure.

#1802 NettyD

NettyD
    • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

Hi Solo!

I just realized you had a link and looked at all of your pictures. Beautiful!!!

I hope you don't mind me asking but could you send me more info on your photographer? I'm interested to know if it is less expensive the way that you did it rather than using tropical pictures. I'd also like to see more of their work. They seem like a great couple to work with!

#1803 soloparatijc

soloparatijc
      • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

@lovelyGemini: I don't have all the photos from the photographer yet so this is just a photo a guest took on her phone so you can get an idea of the centerpieces  photo photo_zpsf094f047.jpg

#1804 soloparatijc

soloparatijc
        • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

@NettyD: I didn't really compare him to Tropical Pictures because I really didn't like the idea of only getting 150 photos for 2.5k plus the quality was way better in my opinion but you can contact them through their blog at www.kristyandvic.com/blog and they can quote you on what you want

#1805 LovelyGemini

LovelyGemini
          • 108 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

@lovelyGemini: I don't have all the photos from the photographer yet so this is just a photo a guest took on her phone so you can get an idea of the centerpieces  photo photo_zpsf094f047.jpg

It looks really nice! I wanted to do something similar while bringing my own supplies but this would save me the trouble of bringing or shipping vases over. I can see that you added your own personal touches to the centerpiece as well and it looked beautiful! You have been incredibly helpful and I can't say enough how gorgeous you looked. That dress was absolutely stunning and it definitely looked pretty heavy but worth it!

#1806 minigodiva

minigodiva
            • 87 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hi Brides! I noticed on the instructions for wire transfers that it says "must send a detailed list including invoice numbers...." my invoice has no particular invoice number. Do I just wait for them to send me a number or do I send a copy of my invoice with the transfer? Thanks for any help. I'm just confused. -Joanne

#1807 lalalal1z

lalalal1z
              • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

Ok... so am I the only one who thinks the prices for the centerpieces per table are RIDICULOUS? I mean, I feel like this wedding is tacking up realllll fast with the money. lol. Anyone have any ideas for cheap and easy things to carry by plane? I'm starting to get frazzled by all of this. lol

Thanks for the help ladies!

#1808 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by lalalal1z 

Ok... so am I the only one who thinks the prices for the centerpieces per table are RIDICULOUS? I mean, I feel like this wedding is tacking up realllll fast with the money. lol. Anyone have any ideas for cheap and easy things to carry by plane? I'm starting to get frazzled by all of this. lol

Thanks for the help ladies!

LMFAO! No hunny! I'm bringing my own centerpieces. $50-$75 a piece for 8 tables? No way!

#1809 lalalal1z

lalalal1z
                  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

Ok good, I thought I was just being like a cheapo! lol. What are you making for your centerpieces? 

Also @soloparatijc Sorry if you heard this question before but how did you get that photographer? I love the way the pictures look! 

#1810 MissJali

MissJali
                    • 935 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

I'm just doing fishbowls with sand, shells, white mini pillar candle and an orchid in it. I gave the idea to another bride here and it turned out wonderful. The resort charges $75 per table and it's not nearly as nice lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users