• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#1711 natalieblev

natalieblev
  • 400 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by llewald View Post

Hey PinkSolaire-

I am shocked about Marlene....She is/was my WC and had no idea! Who did you email at the resort to get a different WC? 

Who is the best WC at BBPD?

One more think to worry about! Thanks for the heads up!

Laurie

Arise is the BEST! Ask for her. 

#1712 PinkSolaire

PinkSolaire
    • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by llewald View Post

Hey PinkSolaire-

I am shocked about Marlene....She is/was my WC and had no idea! Who did you email at the resort to get a different WC? 

Who is the best WC at BBPD?

One more think to worry about! Thanks for the heads up!

Laurie

Hi Laurie

It's the same email that you would have started using for Marlene. bavaro.bodas@barcelo.com. I really don't know who the best WC would be. Maybe another bride can suggest one. My TA didn't have much advice for me because she has only worked with Marlene. But that I can change WC if I wasn't happy, so I will do that. 

Good luck

Marcell

#1713 My Belle 714

My Belle 714
      • 19 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone know the outside photographer vendor fee for Barcelo Bavaro Palace deluxe? Also, how much is it to get your hair and makeup done and would you recommend it?

#1714 Slaughter2be

Slaughter2be
        • 107 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 8, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palxe Deluxe/ Huracan cafe
        • LocationQueens, Ny

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Can day passes be purchased for outside photographers to avoid vendors fee. I noticed in the email it said no outside photographer unless they are guest.

#1715 trivera5521

trivera5521
        • 470 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hi girls!!! Lots of newbies, bets of luck with your upcoming weddings! Decided to pop in and see how things are going. Shocked to see Marlene is no longer with BBPD..WOW. I am sure whomever takes over will also do a great job.

Vendors fees are $1000 and no they wont allow outside photographers with a day pass. Day passes are only for guests whom are not staying at the resort. The only way to get around the outside vendor fee is to have our photographer stay at the resort as a guest to your wedding party.

On another note guys I am reselling my Allure 8862 TTD gown in nearly perfect condition! Let me know if anyone is interested, I have it listed under the classifies. Best of luck to all your soon to be brides!!

#1716 Slaughter2be

Slaughter2be
          • 107 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 8, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palxe Deluxe/ Huracan cafe
          • LocationQueens, Ny

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:20 AM

Hi girls!!! Lots of newbies, bets of luck with your upcoming weddings! Decided to pop in and see how things are going. Shocked to see Marlene is no longer with BBPD..WOW. I am sure whomever takes over will also do a great job. Vendors fees are $1000 and no they wont allow outside photographers with a day pass. Day passes are only for guests whom are not staying at the resort. The only way to get around the outside vendor fee is to have our photographer stay at the resort as a guest to your wedding party. On another note guys I am reselling my Allure 8862 TTD gown in nearly perfect condition! Let me know if anyone is interested, I have it listed under the classifies. Best of luck to all your soon to be brides!!

Thank you!

#1717 minigodiva

minigodiva
          • 87 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

Thank you trivera and to all the past brides and brides-to-be who are all helping out and sharing info and pics! Really appreciate it! 

#1718 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
            • 245 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

HELP!!!!

Does anyone know a LOOPHOLE to have HDC (Huellas del Caribe) AS MY PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER and they are telling me NO but I know for a fact they have been there and taken pictures!

They are making me use Tropical Pictures which isn't bad but I would get more for my money with HDC and the pictures are way better!! 

#1719 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
              • 245 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Hi girls!!! Lots of newbies, bets of luck with your upcoming weddings! Decided to pop in and see how things are going. Shocked to see Marlene is no longer with BBPD..WOW. I am sure whomever takes over will also do a great job.

Vendors fees are $1000 and no they wont allow outside photographers with a day pass. Day passes are only for guests whom are not staying at the resort. The only way to get around the outside vendor fee is to have our photographer stay at the resort as a guest to your wedding party.

On another note guys I am reselling my Allure 8862 TTD gown in nearly perfect condition! Let me know if anyone is interested, I have it listed under the classifies. Best of luck to all your soon to be brides!!

This is my problem, I want to use HDC for my wedding and they said no! But I know for a fact they have photographed there...

So the catch is just to pay their stay for a night but it adds up depending on how many people there are! 

#1720 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

This is my problem, I want to use HDC for my wedding and they said no! But I know for a fact they have photographed there...

So the catch is just to pay their stay for a night but it adds up depending on how many people there are! 

Wait who told you no?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users