Jump to content
KitCat77

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by myyooths View Post

 

Hi Ladies,

 

I am another newbie to the thread! I have read the entire thread from beginning to end now I have information overload haha.

 

In all seriousness, thank you all for posting so much information here. I definitely have less questions for my WC because of you guys.

 

I sent the date request form last Thursday the 15th and still await any kind of confirmation. I am doing a catholic wedding in the chapel.

 

I haven't seen this name being mentioned on the thread but the lady that responded to my first inquiry is called Daniela. Have any of you guys heard of her?

 

Any input that you guys have is always welcome. Any information that I get, I will be sure to pass it along.

 

Congratulations!! Welcome!!! No, I haven't heard of Daniela, she might be one of the new girls. I'm working with Susana and getting married in about 6 months. Finally getting nervous haha! For the confirmations, they take a bit to respond to you but they will. What date are you looking at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you MissJali! I would like July 19,2014. I can imagine how nervous you are you are, time is going bye so fast your wedding day will be here in no time! I know your ahead of schedule with your invites from reading the past threads, good for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received an email from Daniela as well. She has taken over for Marleen. I just found out that my wedding coordinator will be Aris! I'm excited as many of you have had many good things to say about working with her. Hope that helps a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by samantha2 View Post

 

I received an email from Daniela as well. She has taken over for Marleen. I just found out that my wedding coordinator will be Aris! I'm excited as many of you have had many good things to say about working with her. Hope that helps a bit.

Samantha2, that helps a lot.  Now I know that most likely I will be reassigned.  I hope they don't take long to confirm, as I need my guests to start looking for deals for my wedding date.  It can get very expensive traveling from NYC :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by myyooths View Post

 

Hi Ladies,

 

I am another newbie to the thread! I have read the entire thread from beginning to end now I have information overload haha.

 

In all seriousness, thank you all for posting so much information here. I definitely have less questions for my WC because of you guys.

 

I sent the date request form last Thursday the 15th and still await any kind of confirmation. I am doing a catholic wedding in the chapel.

 

I haven't seen this name being mentioned on the thread but the lady that responded to my first inquiry is called Daniela. Have any of you guys heard of her?

 

Any input that you guys have is always welcome. Any information that I get, I will be sure to pass it along.

Congratulations!  I haven't heard of Daniela, but I'm sure they have a lot of new WCs and they're probably all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by minigodiva View Post

 

Congratulations!  I haven't heard of Daniela, but I'm sure they have a lot of new WCs and they're probably all good.

Thank you! :-) Congrats to you as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by myyooths View Post

 

Hi Ladies,

 

I am another newbie to the thread! I have read the entire thread from beginning to end now I have information overload haha.

 

In all seriousness, thank you all for posting so much information here. I definitely have less questions for my WC because of you guys.

 

I sent the date request form last Thursday the 15th and still await any kind of confirmation. I am doing a catholic wedding in the chapel.

 

I haven't seen this name being mentioned on the thread but the lady that responded to my first inquiry is called Daniela. Have any of you guys heard of her?

 

Any input that you guys have is always welcome. Any information that I get, I will be sure to pass it along.

 

CONGRATS! I just received my confirmation for my WC who is Hildebranda (which I've seen her name throughout the threads, so far so good).  We will be sending our wire transfer right away.  Good luck with planning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by tricia-m View Post

 

 

CONGRATS! I just received my confirmation for my WC who is Hildebranda (which I've seen her name throughout the threads, so far so good).  We will be sending our wire transfer right away.  Good luck with planning!

 

Thank you Tricia! Congrats on your confirm!!! I am anxiously waiting on my confirmation.  Hopefully I get it soon.  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 

I received this from Aris this morning as the centerpiece that is included in the Tangerine package.  It looks nicer than what I had seen before that looked like Christmas tree and a pinecone candle holder.  

post-64664-13862253257_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by samantha2 View Post

 

 

 

I received this from Aris this morning as the centerpiece that is included in the Tangerine package.  It looks nicer than what I had seen before that looked like Christmas tree and a pinecone candle holder.  

 

Hi Samantha, would you mind emailing that to me?  myyooths@gmail.com  Thank you!

post-74681-138622532596_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×