Photo

Has anyone used the vouchers?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:42 PM

I am looking into buying a huge quantity (like $3000) for my welcome dinner at Puerta Vieja. Just wondering if anyone has used them?? It seems too good to be true.
    Jen & Aaron
    January 13, 2007

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 October 2006 - 01:29 AM

yes, tasha has used them and christa is using them.. they are highly recommended on tripadvisors...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 01:31 AM

this is from christa

==================

Jenetta,

Yes, many different types of vendors participate in the voucher program. Check it out at Click the image to open in full size.
    Christa
    Cabo Surf Hotel

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:46 PM

Jen - Have you eaten at Puerta Vieja before? What are their group prices like? i htin I remember you postign them up somewhere else but I can't find it...
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#5 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:10 PM

Just to clarify, I found out that Baja Cantina will not accept these vouchers for group events. Also, there are not any vouchers currently available for Baja Cantina.

However, I have heard of people having great savings and experiences using the vouchers as individuals/couples. Just make sure Puerta Vieja will accept vouchers for your event.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
        Just to clarify, I found out that Baja Cantina will not accept these vouchers for group events. Also, there are not any vouchers currently available for Baja Cantina.

However, I have heard of people having great savings and experiences using the vouchers as individuals/couples. Just make sure Puerta Vieja will accept vouchers for your event.
        gosh, why did i think they would take voucher's for a group event? do any of them take vouchers for group event?

Awards and recognition: 

#7 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
        • 163 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:50 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by gkashmira
          Jen - Have you eaten at Puerta Vieja before? What are their group prices like? i htin I remember you postign them up somewhere else but I can't find it...
          yes i have eaten there - my honey engaged me there in april :) they have this little private balcony he reserved that overlooks the whole bay and has a beautiful view of the arch. it is so romantic!

and their food is really good and very reasonable. you can have a steamed lobster dinner for $10!! if you go to their website, all their prices are listed. also, if you go to our website, our entry photo was taken on the balcony there with the sunset in the background.
          Jen & Aaron
          January 13, 2007

#8 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
          • 163 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            gosh, why did i think they would take voucher's for a group event? do any of them take vouchers for group event?
            I emailed with the voucher guy this AM and he said many places have restrictions on the vouchers if you have more than 6 or 8 people. i guess you have to check with each individual place to see what they will take.
            Jen & Aaron
            January 13, 2007

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:52 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JENGONDA9
            yes i have eaten there - my honey engaged me there in april :) they have this little private balcony he reserved that overlooks the whole bay and has a beautiful view of the arch. it is so romantic!

and their food is really good and very reasonable. you can have a steamed lobster dinner for $10!! if you go to their website, all their prices are listed. also, if you go to our website, our entry photo was taken on the balcony there with the sunset in the background.
            $10 that is sooo cheap...did you check to see if they would take vouchers for group dinners?

Awards and recognition: 

#10 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              Some places do accept the vouchers for groups Tammy - unfortunately not the one I'm using! Da Giorgio, for instance, accepted vouchers for a small wedding reception (read about it on client comment page in the voucher section of loscabosguide.com). I still think this is a valuable resource for other activities & non-wedding events.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users