Sign in to follow this  
bride2be31011

welcome letter/brochure

Are you giving out OOT bags as well? If you are, perhaps you could explain the significance of the items inside. You could also share your engagement story (unless everyone going already knows it) or possibly what makes San Diego special to the two of you, why you chose it for your destination wedding. Just my two cents. Congratulations!

Love the brochure !!

I think the photoshare stuff is fantastic this way you get to see all of your guests piccies and purchase copies without the hassle of borrowin memory cards etc

Hello, Looks great. We are getting married in Maui so I want to add some interesting facts about the area we are staying in.

Your template is exactly what I was thinking, but I'm struggling with Word to create it. Would you be able to send your template?

thanks and good luck!

Your brochure looks great! Did you use a specific template or just create on your own?

I am starting to gather information for mine but don't have a clue where to start. Did you use Word or Publisher?

Looks great! I would definetly add a things to do/ activites to keep them busy if they are making it a vacation!

Thanks!!! I used Microsoft Publisher and just opened a new Brochure template and just started playing around with different stuff.  I'll post some updated pics, because I think I'm pretty much done with it now.  It is time consuming, but I had a lot of fun putting it together knowing that I did it all on my own.  Good Luck!  Yours will look great :D

Originally Posted by kmbride2be View Post

Your brochure looks great! Did you use a specific template or just create on your own?

I am starting to gather information for mine but don't have a clue where to start. Did you use Word or Publisher?

I love Microsoft Publisher - I've been doing everything in their with their templates and they all tie in with the same theme/colors.  I did the welcome brochure, photoshare cards and luggage tags so far.