Sign in to follow this  
Princess402

Finally did an engagement shoot... and we've just been blogged!!!

Well ladies, we've been engaged for over two years now, our wedding is less than two months away, and we just did an engagement shoot earlier this week. Can you tell I like to procrastinate?!? More like I am going to school, working, renovating our apartment, and trying to plan a wedding all at the same time! Lol. In keeping with my scatter-brained ways, it was fairly unplanned, and as you can see, we kept it pretty casual, not too "made up". I'm so happy that we did it though!!! Hopefully it will make us less nervous for all the wedding photos that are soon to come :)

A big thank you to our amazing photographer, Michael Wachniak, for making it so easy for us, for being so pleasant and fun to work with, and of course for the beautiful photos- we can't wait for our wedding in Mexico!

Check out today's October 22nd post:

http://www.michaelwachniak.com/realloveis/

Very beautiful pics, you couldn't ask for a better back ground the scenery is beautiful and the two of you look very in love. Thanks for sharing and good luck with everything, you are one busy lady.

Better late then never! cheesy.gif

We still haven't done E pics and I'm not sure if we will. Maybe I should change my mind on that one! Yours look great!