Jump to content

Notice: The site will be offline this Saturday evening (4/21/18) for a major software update. Thank you in advance for your patience while upgrade to a new-improved version of BDW.

I am needing help translating my marriage certificate for my SIN number, everything else is done!

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JTAlberta

  • Newbie
  • 54 posts

    Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

    Hi Ladies,

    I am a little frustrated with Service Canada. Every other place has accepted my marriage certificate in Spanish. (I got married in May, we went to Cuba) I don't even know where to begin to make this happen. They will not, under no circumstances change my name unless it is in English or French

    Did this happen to anyone else on this forum? Please help....


    Lovin Married Life!

    #2 Grace13

    • Newbie
    • 19 posts

      Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

      I would contact the consulates office in Cuba.  They should be able to translate it.

      0 user(s) are reading this topic

      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users