I ordered (back in day) the $85 program and what i liked about it; it's personalized. There is so many vegetables that i don't like... and she was able to make me something easy, that i could eat and lose the weight. It worked but i gained it back because i went back to drinking, pizza late night snack etc. But it was only ten pounds...
I found the document, if anyone is interested in having a copy of mine (very basic food - I'm picky!) PM me
Here are Nadeen's rules:
1. Eat all 4 meals per day and space them out as equally as possible by a minimum of 2.5 hours
2. You can eat the meals in the order prescribed, or in any order over a given day, i.e. Meal 1 for dinner,
Meal 3 for breakfast, Meal 4 for lunch.
3. For each meal you have the choice of 2-3 foods. You can eat just one, or any combination of the
foods listed for each meal.
4. Only the foods listed in a given meal are to be consumed together. You must NOT swap foods
5. If you need to address your cravings and arenâ€™t too concerned about weight loss then add in a
snack, but only once per day.
6. Follow the plan in sequential day order. You must NOT swap days around.
7. After youâ€™ve completed the first 10 days, take days 11, 12, and 13 to eat as you normally would
8. Youâ€™re in charge of portion control. Only eat until you feel satisfied but never stuff yourself full.
Follow this guideline flawlessly as it will define the degree of your success. When you eat more than
necessary your body stores the extra calories as fat. Always eat slightly less if youâ€™re not sure when
to stop and adjust your technique at the next meal.
9. Drink 10 glasses of pure clean water per day (10 x 250ml glasses). You can also drink calorie-free
soda, tea (with sweetener), coffee or low calorie drinks (must have less than 10 calories per glass).
These drinks may be consumed as often as you like each day, with no limit.
10. One glass of RED wine per day is allowed but should not be substituted with other alcoholic beverages.
11. Limit condiments to: lemon juice, worcestershire, soy sauce, salsa, salt, pepper, mustard, and
seasoning salts. No other condiments are allowed on any meal. Eating other condiments or
sauces can slow down weight loss.
12. Walk at a brisk pace for a minimum of 30 minutes each day and limit any regular resistance training
while on the plan. Your body will be consumed with rapidly shedding pounds while your muscles
take a short rest â€“ a key component in a balanced exercise program!