Sign in to follow this  
simpson11

Getting married at Sadals Resort in Ocho rios July 2011

Hey!

I'm getting married May 14 2011 there. We actually visited the resort before and loved it.I went with the Chic and Natural theme but have added a whole bunch of extras to make it my own.  How is your planning going? Keep in touch :)

Hi! 
 I am so excited! Our wedding date is July 16, 2011- we recently Confirmed our sunset time slot at the gorgeous Sandals Grande Riviera . I look forward to swapping tips and getting to know each of you as we do this together!

We were married there December 1st.  It was an incredible resort and will be even better when you get there since a lot of the construction will be done.  Here's the links to our pics.  Click on Nick and Kim, Password is Bonn

Future Mrs Walls,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing wedding photos! You were a stunning bride. Also, the pics offered a great sneak peek into the resort, so muchos gracias! I did note that you opted for a private photographer...any particular reason?

I had the resort send us the photographers portfolio, something I'm now finding out they really don't like to do.  The pictures all looked the same and were of the quality of a non-professional.  They also charged an outrageous fee for just a few pictures.  I couldn't make sense of that.  We only payed a couple hundred more for 600 photos and a video as opposed to 36 photos and a badly made video.  Personal preference.  She is phenomenal.  You can contact her if interested.  Just tell her Kim Walls sent you.  

Yes.  And of course they do!  They don't make as much money!  But it was my big day, and I wanted decent pictures.  I really don't care for the photographers at the resort.  They had these super nice cameras and didn't even know what to do with them.