Did anyone pick up a Martha Stewart Magazine earlier this year on destination weddings? My planner is in it.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ashleeandkurt11

• 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:40 PM

Does anyone have the Martha Stewart Destination Wedding Magazine, I believe published earlier this year around March?  Would like to get a copy of an article that my planner is in.  She sent me a copy but even as an Adobe file it is so large and looks scan in.  Maybe if someone has it lying around it they would part with it for the cost of postage?  The article does not have a title, just pages of hints, tips and suggestions about all functions of a destination weddings.  I want to send it down to my fiance so he can see it too.  He had issues opening up the file.

Can anyone help?

#2 Monique

• 415 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:42 PM

I'll have to look (over the weekend)...I may if I haven't thrown it out yet!  Have you looked on line on her website?

#3 skadow

• Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

I have about 20mags at home. I will look when I get home tonight/tomorrow. Can you send me the PDF so I know what to look for? sarakadow@yahoo.com

#4 msjesslee

• 165 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Can someone post this on the forum. That way everyone can see it! Thanks!

#5 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:56 AM

I just read online that there is a new issue just release Oct.4. I'm going to try to find one tonight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users