Has anyone heard of Hummingbird Hall in Montego Bay?

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#151 chinadoll

• 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

Hello excellindy! I'm so glad you had a lovely wedding @ Hummingbird Hall!! :-) I have just booked with them for a august wedding and am super excited and very nervous at the prospect of planning a wedding from abroad having not seen the venue! I just waned to find out from you if possible what photographer and videographer you used? And if you had guests fly out to Jamaica where you all chose to stay? Also I was hoping to see any ceremonyreception photos you might be able to post to see the layout and decor! So far I am really pleased with Hummingbird Hall! They are always so quick to respond to any queries I have. Thank you so much for your help! ;-)

#152 excellindy

• 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

@chinadoll, I brought my photographer from home (www.rebekahjmurray.com) because she'd done our engagement photos and I just loved her.

All of my guests stayed at the Iberostary, most at the Rose Hall Beach, with a couple at the Grand. A few people booked too late and had to stay at the Hilton or the Ritz Carlton, also in Rose Hall. I heard no complaints about any of the hotels, and we had a wonderful time at the Rose Hall Beach. The resort was lovely, the food was the best I've had at an all-inclusive (and we take our food seriously!) and the spa did a fantastic job on my wedding hair. The front desk staff was a little rude/unhelpful/apathetic, but the rest of the staff was delightful.

My photographer hasn't blogged my photos yet, but as soon as she does, I'll share the link with everyone. Rest assured that the venue is GORGEOUS and they'll definitely take your interests/design vision and turn it into something beautiful!

#153 chinadoll

• 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

Thank you so much @excellindy! You have reassured me further that I am panicking for no reason! I can't wait for your photos too :-) Thank you again for your help! :woot:

#154 excellindy

• 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:12 AM

Hello all! I wanted to share some of my photos with you - please see the link!

#155 arnriv0070612

• 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

Excellindy - beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing!!!

I'm getting married next Saturday at Hummingbird Hall - I can't wait!!!

#156 delgadot

• 284 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Wow excellindy you were a beautiful bride!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures!!

#157 chinadoll

• 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos Excellency! Your wedding looked lovely!

#158 JA2012

• 334 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

I am considering Hummingbird Hall for my May 2013 wedding. Does anyone have any tips/photos or info they are willing to share that can help me with the planning please? Id be very grateful. I just returned from JA and did a site visit of the property. Very beautiful and intimate. 

#159 Mimi127

• 221 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

I'm not getting married there but I will purchasing handmade soap from them to include in my welcome bags.

#160 CaribbeanBelle

• 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

We just got back from our site visit and will be booking shortly. Super excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users