Gran Caribe Real Brides 2012

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#71 twoego

twoego
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

Ladies,

In response to the post below I am posting a pic of hair and make-up done at the spa at Gran Caribe.  I took a pic of how I wanted my hair and make-up and it was EXACTLY what I wanted - even better.  It was so nice too because they brought champagne to me and all the bridemaids/friends that were with  me.  Sorry pics are so big but I could not figure out how to shrink

Quote:

I'm getting married at the Royal Cancun just one day after you. I've got a few questions for you if you've got the time. When you did you site visit, did you happen to glimpse any weddings take place in the gazebo? That's where I'll be having mine and I hear the location of it nearby to Pelicano's is not so private so I'm curious to know what you think of it.

Have you gotten far in your wedding planning? I'm really just starting my whole planning process. I've yet to hire a photographer still, so yikes! And did you ever try the spa at the resort? Will you be trusting them to do your hair and makeup? It's nerve wracking to be planning from so far away.

Happy planning and enjoy the holidays =)

image027.jpgimage042.jpgimage060.jpg

#72 carmresu

carmresu
    • 23 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:55 AM

twoego - love the pics!

I agree the spa did my hair and make-up perfectly as well - exactly as I wanted it. Erika did both my hair and make-up and Beatrice (or Beatriz?) did my mom's hair.. all fabulous!

#73 acornk

acornk
      • 68 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

I am flying my photographer down for the wedding :) I just booked her vacation for her, and that is her payment! Very cost effective as her trip was $1300 and she has offered to do a trash the dress as well as unlimited pictures on the wedding day

Marrying my high school sweetheart on April 7th 2012 at the Gran Caribe Real Resort

#74 acornk

acornk
        • 68 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

Did you book the SPA before you went down for your wedding? Or did you wait until you got down there?

2 months as of today until we leave!!!! Getting so excited

Marrying my high school sweetheart on April 7th 2012 at the Gran Caribe Real Resort

#75 Honeylime

Honeylime
          • 28 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

Twoego...

Your photos were amazing...a gorgeous bride on her wedding day. Thanks so much for posting. I love your style. =)

#76 carmresu

carmresu
            • 23 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

I scheduled my appointment before I left, but made the appointments for my mom and one of my bridesmaids once I got to the resort.

So excited for you! It'll be great!!!

Originally Posted by acornk 

Did you book the SPA before you went down for your wedding? Or did you wait until you got down there?

2 months as of today until we leave!!!! Getting so excited

#77 acornk

acornk
              • 68 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Thank you! :) I can't wait!

Originally Posted by carmresu 

I scheduled my appointment before I left, but made the appointments for my mom and one of my bridesmaids once I got to the resort.

So excited for you! It'll be great!!!

#78 acornk

acornk
                • 68 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

Did anyone purchase the video package? Was it worth it?Were you happy with the Quality of it?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

#79 acornk

acornk
                  • 68 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

I am flying my photographer down , I have booked her a week stay with us at thr gran Caribe and telling them that she is a friend :)

Originally Posted by Jazzy 

Hello Ladies,

I am also a GCR 2012 bride. My wedding will be July 23, 2012, our ceremony will be at 4:00 p.m. in the chapel and cocktail hour and reception at the beach!

Future Mrs. Heintz, I am debating taking my own photographer to our wedding. The photographer that did our engagement photos has quoted me a really good price. I really don't want to pay the outside vendor fee, so I might just say he is a guest and not mention him at all to the coordinator! 

#80 acornk

acornk
                    • 68 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

I'm also getting married at the gazebo :) April 7th!

Originally Posted by Jen Marling 

Hey Ladies, i'm new to this forum, but i am also getting married there March 6,2012, and am vary excited!!! any tips??? has anyone on here been there in march??? whats it like???

we are getting married in the gazibo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users