Sign in to follow this  
Mac2012

Gran Caribe Real Brides 2012

twoego - love the pics!

I agree the spa did my hair and make-up perfectly as well - exactly as I wanted it. Erika did both my hair and make-up and Beatrice (or Beatriz?) did my mom's hair.. all fabulous!

I am flying my photographer down for the wedding :) I just booked her vacation for her, and that is her payment! Very cost effective as her trip was $1300 and she has offered to do a trash the dress as well as unlimited pictures on the wedding day

Did you book the SPA before you went down for your wedding? Or did you wait until you got down there?

2 months as of today until we leave!!!! Getting so excited

I scheduled my appointment before I left, but made the appointments for my mom and one of my bridesmaids once I got to the resort.

So excited for you! It'll be great!!!

Originally Posted by acornk View Post

Did you book the SPA before you went down for your wedding? Or did you wait until you got down there?

2 months as of today until we leave!!!! Getting so excited

Thank you! :) I can't wait!

Originally Posted by carmresu View Post

I scheduled my appointment before I left, but made the appointments for my mom and one of my bridesmaids once I got to the resort.

So excited for you! It'll be great!!!

I am flying my photographer down , I have booked her a week stay with us at thr gran Caribe and telling them that she is a friend :)

Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post

Hello Ladies,

I am also a GCR 2012 bride. My wedding will be July 23, 2012, our ceremony will be at 4:00 p.m. in the chapel and cocktail hour and reception at the beach!

Future Mrs. Heintz, I am debating taking my own photographer to our wedding. The photographer that did our engagement photos has quoted me a really good price. I really don't want to pay the outside vendor fee, so I might just say he is a guest and not mention him at all to the coordinator! 

I'm also getting married at the gazebo :) April 7th!

Originally Posted by Jen Marling View Post

Hey Ladies, i'm new to this forum, but i am also getting married there March 6,2012, and am vary excited!!! any tips??? has anyone on here been there in march??? whats it like???

we are getting married in the gazibo.

I will have to check this resort out. Our travel agent suggested this resort. I hope we make the right choice as we are back to square one from falling in love with another resort that was out of our budget for the guests :(