Sign in to follow this  
Brandy

Brandy's Boarding Pass Invitations (Lots of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistibuard View Post

Yay Brandy! I'm glad you received them! I know you're happy. Talk to you soon.

thanks misti! Talk to you soon

Brandy they are gorgeous!!!  Rebecca rocks as usual!  You are so ahead of the game girlie.  

I had asked her about passports and boarding passes but she didn't really have pics.  I'm sure you customized this with her.  Love it, expensive?

Hey tina! How have you been? Yes they are custom invites and they were around $400 for 45 of them all the paper was "upgraded" to shimmer cardstock ....so worth every penny I love them the pics do them no justice they are so shimmery and its a bright coral it looks more orange in the pics. Did you ever take any ppics of your bridemaids cards? And I love your monogram rebecca did it right?

I'm good honey and you?  Yes Rebecca sure did it lol.  I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the cards but I will with the girls when they try on dresses next month.  They are almost the same as yours.  I did my save the dates on Vistaprint but I think I want her to do my actual invitations.  I paid a good deal to customize the monogram and the cards so I figured the invites would be alittle expensive but I love the idea of not having to do a thing lol.  I'm really bad with pics but I will definitely post when we take some.