Pics of our wedding January 30, 2010

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dbarnes

dbarnes
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

Hello Brides To Be!

I had my wedding at Barcelo Maya Palace on January 30, 2010.  It was a beautiful day and a gorgeous wedding.  Because I received such great advice and help from this forum, I wanted to be sure to add my pics from our big day as a way to say thank you.  I hope they help with envisaging what your day will look like.  It was stressful for me before arriving at the hotel as I didn't have much communication with the coordinators, but they find you once you get there and then take care of everything.  So here is the link:

http://www.kodakgall...Id=257247395114

The photos are taken by family members in addition to the professional photographer that belonged to the hotel.  We also ordered a DVD, so there was a videographer on site recording everything.  I cannot highlight how great it is to have a DVD.  Pictures can caputure a lot, but a DVD help you relive the moments!

For your information we had our wedding at 3pm.  If I could change one thing about the day it would be to change the ceremony to an earlier time.  Even with just 15 guests, I felt completely rushed to beat sundown...as I was trying to get in as many photos in as possible.  I did have a few logistical problems on our day with my coordinator and the golf carts, but luckily my wedding party shielded me from it.

Enjoy.

#2 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
    • 310 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

My computer is still trying to load the picture slideshow, but I wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing!

I'm getting married Jan 31st 2011....I had picked our ceremony to be at 4, thinking we'd have plenty of time to do the ceremony and get pictures in afterward. Now I'm thinking I may want to push it back an hour or two! Ack!

#3 june11bride

june11bride
      • 304 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:44 PM

I would LOVE to see the pictures since I am getting married at Barcelo Maya Palace as well, but the page won't load for me. Is there any other way for me to see them?

Also, thank you for sharing about your ceremony time...mine is at 2pm and everyone else's seems to be later so I was questioning it, but I am confident now that it will be a good time.

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#4 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
        • 82 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:07 AM

Thanks for sharing your wedding day tips! I am on the fence about hiring a videographer but am starting to lean towards getting one. We are getting married at the Barcelo as well. I would love to see your pics but the page won't load for me either.

#5 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:28 AM

Hi, did you use the new onsite photographers? I would love to see your pix but the same as the other girls the page will not load :o(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users