OOT Bag Stuff

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:13 PM

This a great site for really cheap stuff.

Wholesale Lotions Products for Dollar Stores - Dollaritem.com

The only problem is you need to purchase $300 worth of stuff. So, if you have a lot guests there is some great stuff for cheap. I wish I could get some stuff, but I do not need $300 worth of anything.

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      This a great site for really cheap stuff.

Wholesale Lotions Products for Dollar Stores - Dollaritem.com

The only problem is you need to purchase $300 worth of stuff. So, if you have a lot guests there is some great stuff for cheap. I wish I could get some stuff, but I do not need $300 worth of anything.
      great site! you know what - you can order good OOT bag stuff and then sell the other half or whatever is left on here, craigs list or ebay - i bet other brides would buy it in a sec!

#3 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
        great site! you know what - you can order good OOT bag stuff and then sell the other half or whatever is left on here, craigs list or ebay - i bet other brides would buy it in a sec!
        True, that would totally work. The only problem is I don't have the money in the meantime. Its too close to the wedding, I am strapped right now.

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julesr
          True, that would totally work. The only problem is I don't have the money in the meantime. Its too close to the wedding, I am strapped right now.
          good point! hhhmmm...maybe put together a list of what you would order and post it here to see if any fall '07 brides want to chip in and split it

#5 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
            good point! hhhmmm...maybe put together a list of what you would order and post it here to see if any fall '07 brides want to chip in and split it
            Good Idea!! Not sure what we would do about shipping though, but I am sure we could figure it out.

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

GREAT site...thanks so much for the link!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users