Photo

my dress and accessories! have arrived! new pics!!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 SMB2B

SMB2B
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:54 AM

I would love to wear my hair like this...   41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+L0FnboYvtwHl.jpg   41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+WpzuJfULjOel.jpg   I would love to wear my hair like this!   This is my dress - C122F.jpg   the crystal bit around the bust line is little flowers so was thinking of wearing these earrings and bracelet from starletjewellery.co.uk...   Daisy%20Bracelet%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   Daisy%20Earrings%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   and maybe the necklace too!!    Daisy%20Necklace%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   all the accessories are from starlet jewellery's daisy range.  i love things that match!  so....  they also have hair pins / hair comb in the same range.  do you think i could buy a few hairpins and then pin the hairpins into the back of the hairstyle?    Daisy%20Hair%20Comb%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg 51338a5ff44b29a09a1f57615738d669.image.220x220.jpg   would really appreciate your help and if you can advice where to find something like what carrie has in her hair(online if poss as i am in ireland!) i would be so happy!!   thanks! (sorry this is so long!) xxxxxxxxx   jerowould love to wear my hair like this...  
    41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+L0FnboYvtwHl.jpg

41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+WpzuJfULjOel.jpg

I would love to wear my hair like this!

This is my dress -
    C122F.jpg
      the crystal bit around the bust line is little flowers so was thinking of wearing these earrings and bracelet from starlet jewellery...   Daisy%20Bracelet%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   Daisy%20Earrings%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   and maybe the necklace too!!    Daisy%20Necklace%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   all the accessories are from starlet jewellery's daisy range.  i love things that match!  so....  they also have hair pins / hair comb in the same range.  do you think i could buy a few hairpins and then pin the hairpins into the back of the hairstyle?    Daisy%20Hair%20Comb%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg 51338a5ff44b29a09a1f57615738d669.image.220x220.jpg   would really appreciate your help and if you can advice where to find something like what carrie has in her hair i would be so happy!!   thanks! (sorry this is so long!) xxxxxxxxx

#2 Teira1031

Teira1031
    • 766 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:54 AM

first of all  to the forum! and second i think the hair pins would look great with the hair style! I also like things to match really well and i think all of that looks fantastic with the dress!

#3 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
      • 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

wow you are going to look amazing. Matching definately looks best. I couldnt find all my jewellery to match but ive done my best to get similar stuff. The hair pins will look great, and a lovely hairstyle too.

#4 SMB2B

SMB2B
        • 82 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

first of all  to the forum! and second i think the hair pins would look great with the hair style! I also like things to match really well and i think all of that looks fantastic with the dress!

THANKS!!

did not want to announce myself until my wedding date was confirmed........ and it was confirmed today!! 18 May 2011 in Secrets Maroma Beach!! so excited!!  and...... to top of a great day i found some really cute shoes!  the diamontes are little flowers so think they will be perfect!  think im gonna order all my accessories this weekend. do you think i am doing this too soon?

here are the shoes!Peep Toe Satin Diamante Brooch Shoes

#5 SMB2B

SMB2B
          • 82 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

xctmpFvdzXV.png

or

EFW0018_1.jpg

will prob get some barefoot sandals for the ceremony

#6 AishaB

AishaB
            • 2,350 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:03 PM

Have to agree with the ladies, your stuff looks great. And I love, love, love the hair inspiration.

BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#7 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
              • 199 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

It all looks lovely. I think the jewelery goes great with that dress. Congrats!

#8 SMB2B

SMB2B
                • 82 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:20 PM

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

LOVE ALL THE JEWELLERY.. JUST NEED TO FIND SOME SHOES.  I LIKE THESE ONES BUT NOT SURE! ITS SO HARD TO FIND PERFECT DW SHOES!

#9 emilyk78

emilyk78
                  • 220 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

Gorgeous dress!!!

~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#10 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

Love the pink shoes!

If you're going with that hairstyle I would pick a bunch of the hair pins to accent all the curls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users