Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#711 SimplenSweet

SimplenSweet
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

Hi Lori! No problem! I will be scouring the area for you! :) I hope it's done by November... November could mean March in the eyes of the Dominican!

#712 LoriOlivia

LoriOlivia
    • 35 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Hey Jenny

Try Vista Print ... google 25%off for first customer coupon codes

You can send as a post card and then the postage is 1/2 price

#713 evbaez

evbaez
      • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

You can do your own at cvs. Im actually thinking of doing my own

Check this blog out:

http://www.abrideona...got-carded.html

#714 maridr2012

maridr2012
        • 251 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hey ladies.  So I am now only only 11 days away...at the end of next wk! I can't believe it's almost here.  I just wish I had just a few more weeks to plan, lol.  My balances for PPC are now all paid off, I finalized my ceremony rehearsal and rehearsal dinner plans today, and now I just need to wrap up a few more things of my own before I leave early next week.  I'm not really nervous about them doing a good job; I'm pretty confident in the WC's over there...I'm more nervous that I will have forgotten something!  This Sat Im making a list of everything I need to pack, and hunkering down on Sunday to do it.  We leave on Tuesday.  I don't know how I've managed to keep my nails and not bite them all down to little nubs!

#715 indie2011

indie2011
          • 30 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

I'm also leaving on Tuesday. Perhaps we will be on the same flight to Punta Cana :-) I'd love to see you packing list. Maybe we can check our list against eachother to make sure we bring everything. Hope you're safe in Jersey, Sandy is serious. Email me if you'd like to join forces.

#716 maridr2012

maridr2012
            • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

What date is your wedding?

Originally Posted by indie2011 

I'm also leaving on Tuesday. Perhaps we will be on the same flight to Punta Cana :-) I'd love to see you packing list. Maybe we can check our list against eachother to make sure we bring everything.
              Hope you're safe in Jersey, Sandy is serious. Email me if you'd like to join forces.

#717 indie2011

indie2011
              • 30 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

November 11, but my wedding is at the Palma Real resort. Ill be leaving from Jersey on Nov 6. Ill be the one with the wedding dress :-)

#718 maridr2012

maridr2012
                • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

LOL ok.  My wedding is Nov. 9th, at PPC.  But I will be leaving from JFK; got a better deal on a JetBlue flight from there. What airline are you traveling with?  I'm nervous about carrying my gown onboard!  JetBlue doesn't have a first class closet or anything like the other airlines, so I have to hope that they will let me put my gown on one of the overhead bins and nobody puts their bags on top of it!  

Originally Posted by indie2011 

November 11, but my wedding is at the Palma Real resort. Ill be leaving from Jersey on Nov 6. Ill be the one with the wedding dress :-)

#719 indie2011

indie2011
                  • 30 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

I'm flying American. I've heard stories of brides being able to leave their dresses in the overhead compartment. I would just arrive early. Well, best of luck with your wedding, I'm sure it will be amazing!!

#720 maridr2012

maridr2012
                    • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

Thanks lady!  Hope you have a beautiful wedding too!  We'll both be posting pics and reviews upon our return!  : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users