29 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:35 AM

just bumping with a reminder that this is scheduled for this sat.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 1106wedding

1106wedding
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

I'm looking forward to the call! 

A couple more questions: 

~What are some unique entertainment options we could add to our event? 

~How can I find out about a date or a few dates being available (I emailed the email address days ago)?

~When do we start talking details (flower arrangements, day-of schedule, vendors, etc)?

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

this starts in less than an hour for those that have not registered yet ;)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Mischaka

Mischaka
    • 969 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

I really appreciated this!!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

no prob...i am working on some things to get to those that attended...

also, if you have some questions that you may have missed...ask them...

Awards and recognition: 

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

i posted images of the resorts in my image gallery.

i am also working on getting the presentation out...

Awards and recognition: 

#17 1106wedding

1106wedding
      • 317 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

The webinar was super informative - thank you!!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#18 snl2011

snl2011
        • 67 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

is there a transcript of the webinar anywhere?  I registered, but missed it :(

#19 Mischaka

Mischaka
          • 969 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:31 PM

Too bad Pilar's mic wasn't working. It would have been nice to hear from her too since she is at NOW Jade.

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:09 PM

i know... it was a total bummer about Pilar.  I know she was really excited to talk to you guys....but it is good to know that she is here for you guys and checks the forum often.

also, i forgot to mention what the free amenity is...sparkling wine and fruit basket at check-in for those that attended...i will give a list to Pilar and Daniela.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users