carsns38
  • Site Supporter
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by BrideMichyBoo 

Your photos look fab!!

Thanks so much, BrideMichyBoo!  

Originally Posted by BrideMichyBoo 

I checked out Katie's website and it her work looks great!! How are her prices?  I'm really considering doing a boudair shoot before my wedding.

I had a package that included makeup, 1 hr of photography, 5 outfit changes and 10 edited, airbrushed shots for $500. I paid a little more to get more photos. She sent me quite a few to shots to choose from and then edited the ones I selected. I printed the pics myself at Costco and bought a scrapbook from Michael's to put them in.  If you are on a budget, she is flexible also.  If you email her through her website, she will send you more information.  Hope this helps.

#52 BrideMichyBoo

BrideMichyBoo
    • 45 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Thanks sooo much for the information.  I will definitely be contacting her...looks like I better start hittin up the gym haha

Originally Posted by carsns38 

Thanks so much, BrideMichyBoo!  

I had a package that included makeup, 1 hr of photography, 5 outfit changes and 10 edited, airbrushed shots for $500. I paid a little more to get more photos. She sent me quite a few to shots to choose from and then edited the ones I selected. I printed the pics myself at Costco and bought a scrapbook from Michael's to put them in.  If you are on a budget, she is flexible also.  If you email her through her website, she will send you more information.  Hope this helps.

#53 mizpriya

mizpriya
      • 268 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

Check out www.boudoircreatives.com as well. I have worked with them and they are great! Reasonable price points and you will be happy with the end results! Not to mention it's a lot of fun. Their packages include makeup/hair as well. Anywhere from $300 to $500 depending on the package you wanna go with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users