Photo

Toronto Boudoir Photoshoot

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Hi ladies...I know there are a lot of you from the States and just wanted to help out any fellow Canadian brides if they are looking for a photographer for a boudoir shoot for their man.

I had my pictures with Renaissance Studios and I would HIGHLY recommend them if you are in the GTA. Everyone in the studio is super nice, very professional and all very talented. I looked at a few places and found them to be the best priced as well as I know some of the studios can get really pricey.

#2 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs. LowUFO 

Hi ladies...I know there are a lot of you from the States and just wanted to help out any fellow Canadian brides if they are looking for a photographer for a boudoir shoot for their man.

I had my pictures with Renaissance Studios and I would HIGHLY recommend them if you are in the GTA. Everyone in the studio is super nice, very professional and all very talented. I looked at a few places and found them to be the best priced as well as I know some of the studios can get really pricey.

I have been looking for a spot, I will have to check them out. Were their prices reasonable? Some places I don't think I can justify the amount of money they want to charge.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
    • 110 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:26 AM

Hey...I found their prices to be reasonable compared to a few others I found in Toronto. I believe I paid $475 which included hair and make up, pictures and a edited copyright free disc.

Here are a few pics to give you an idea of their work....let me know if you have any other questions!

#4 murmel

murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:55 AM

Wow! Great pictures. I will have to take a look for them. Thanks so much for the info.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#5 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
      • 110 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

No prob. If you want to save some money you can forego the disc (which I believe is $100) and when they give you access to the online gallery you could just click and save from there.

#6 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:45 AM

Your pohotos are gorgeous, congrats!

#7 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:45 AM

Sorry that should say photos.

#8 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
            • 110 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:38 PM

Thanks Cindy :)

I was really happy with the way they turned out...a little nerve racking at first!

#9 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:26 AM

Beautiful pictures, congrats!   I have also been in touch with them and they seem very professional and I love their new studio look.

#10 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:17 PM

Great pictures!!!!!!

I don't want to hi-jack the thread but for you toronto-area brides, a friend of mine who lives in Newmarket is an up-and-coming photographer and does boudoir photos.  www.threestridestudios.ca  that's her website so you can check out her work.  She did my boudoir photos in the spring before I even got engaged and did a FABULOUS job!!! (her blog post about my session is here: http://threestridest...session-miss-l/ ) 

I mentioned this site to her today and she wanted me to let you girls know that she'd love to do sessions with more brides if interested.  She charges $300 for a 1.5-2hour session. This includes up to 3 outfits, a private online gallery for viewing and a CD of 10 favourite images (something can be worked out for more).  She'll also give 10% off if you have a friend who wants to book as well.  When I did it, there were 4 of us who were shot on the same day so costs were cut. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users