Photo

Coral Bridesmaid Dresses?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 oJustBeachyo

oJustBeachyo
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

I just purchased these coral dresses from BCBG - for $189!! MAJOR sale! They look UNREAL on the girls!

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

#22 nikki&owen

nikki&owen
    • 64 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:59 PM

I had a really hard time finding the exact coral that I was looking for, but finally found it in a Dessy dress in the color called firecracker. The color is quite similar to the dress above but maybe a little deeper.

I ordered the dresses online, 1 dress from houseofbrides.com and the other 3 from dressforlessbridal.com. The dress from houseofbrides took about 3.5 months to come in, but it was longer than they originally told me. Because I was getting so nervous with it taking longer than they said, and they could not confirm how much longer it would take, so I ended up ordering the rest of the dresses from dressforlessbridal. I have to say I was way more impresses with the service from dressforlessbridal. They call you the next day to confirm your order and assure you of the delivery date.

I just received the houseofbrides dress and the quality is just ok. The color and style is great, but I have a hard time believing that it is an actually Dessy dress like they say. It seems a bit rough on some of the seems. Dressforlessbridal.com guarantees that their dresses are actually from Dessy. I just hope that all 4 will match now. I will let you know about the quality of the dressforless when I get them.

Cheers

#23 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:28 AM

If you are looking for coral don't order #9. I ordered a dress looking for a coral color and #9 is just orange red.

Originally Posted by JR14 

I'm ordering my bridesmaids dresses from

Does anyone have any other suggestions for collections that have a really pretty coral??

#24 cgeris

cgeris
        • 159 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

so pretty! That will look amazing!

Originally Posted by oJustBeachyo 

I just purchased these coral dresses from BCBG - for $189!! MAJOR sale! They look UNREAL on the girls!

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

#25 bridaladvisor

bridaladvisor
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:42 PM

Hi, I'm the bridal advisor from InWeddindDress.com. Coral continues to be such a hot color trend for weddings and bridesmaid dresses.

3824557809_4ae6e9479d_o.png

Coral and white, coral and oyster/taupe, and coral and gold are all very popular combinations. I love coral because it is a VERY flattering shade on many types of skin tones -it warms up paler complexions, and complements darker skin tones. Not to mention the healthy glow that the perfect shade of coral seems to give every girl who wears it. Great choice ladies. Good luck!

#26 JR14

JR14
            • 244 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:03 AM

Hi Mocha,

Yikes! I already ordered my sisters (MOH) dress!!  The girl Nicole from bigdaydress actually told me that #20 is more typical coral (more pink), and I risked ordering #9 since my color is more on the darker papaya side.... we'll have to see when it comes!!  I'll post pics when I get it in early Feb.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

If you are looking for coral don't order #9. I ordered a dress looking for a coral color and #9 is just orange red.

Quote:

I'm ordering my bridesmaids dresses from

Does anyone have any other suggestions for collections that have a really pretty coral??

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#27 JR14

JR14
              • 244 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:04 AM

LOVE these!  Very similar to a Bari Jay dress I was considering

Originally Posted by oJustBeachyo 

Bridesmaid Dress.jpg

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#28 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:14 AM

JR14 - Maybe you still have time to get them to change the color? What about #58? I wish they had names with the numbers to get a better idea of the true shade.

Hi Mocha,

Yikes! I already ordered my sisters (MOH) dress!!  The girl Nicole from bigdaydress actually told me that #20 is more typical coral (more pink), and I risked ordering #9 since my color is more on the darker papaya side.... we'll have to see when it comes!!  I'll post pics when I get it in early Feb.

#29 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hmm love this BCBG dress. So pretty!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                    April 6, 2012

#30 JR14

JR14
                    • 244 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:04 AM

Mocha - Have you ordered the swatches?  58 is a light neon pink and isn't the shade I'm looking for... I hope #9 works for my MOH *hoping it will match orange callas* and if the shade is really off then I might change it and order #20 for the bridesmaids.  Thankfully I ordered the MOH dress first, that way any last minute changes are still possible!  

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users