Photo

STD Postcard Template?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

I just got an e-mail from Vistaprint today and practically everything is free if you order before September 1st...best thing I ever did was join their mailing list! :)

#22 jorge&maritza

jorge&maritza
    • 26 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by primavera 

I love, love, love these!!!! How did you get that font and how did you do the back? Did you upload them as images? I would love to know, because that is exactly what I would like for our STDs. We have a background image that I want to use already.

We actually had a friend of my fiance design the postcards for us for free! I don't know much about design, so I am afraid I can't help much. I know he used adobe to design them. The only thing we did was give him an idea we liked from sproullie designs and he basically went from there. We picked the background image for the front and he designed the rest. So to answer at least one of your questions, I did upload both the front and the back as images. I got the postcards in the mail about a week ago and they turned out pretty great, just wish they were a little bigger. I am sending them out this week and can't wait to get feedback! Those who have already seen them love them too! Good luck. If there is anything else I can do just ask.

~Maritza 

#23 jorge&maritza

jorge&maritza
      • 26 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by jesscampbell410 

Vista print sounds such a good deal. Did anyone else go with vista print? Is there a finish on them?

I went with the glossy finish because it was included. There is also a matte finish, but there is a fee for that. I was a little worried, but the glossy finish really isn't that glossy! It was perfect for my taste.

#24 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorge&maritza 

We actually had a friend of my fiance design the postcards for us for free! I don't know much about design, so I am afraid I can't help much. I know he used adobe to design them. The only thing we did was give him an idea we liked from sproullie designs and he basically went from there. We picked the background image for the front and he designed the rest. So to answer at least one of your questions, I did upload both the front and the back as images. I got the postcards in the mail about a week ago and they turned out pretty great, just wish they were a little bigger. I am sending them out this week and can't wait to get feedback! Those who have already seen them love them too! Good luck. If there is anything else I can do just ask.

~Maritza 

Thanks! It is okay, I did come up with a design that I like so I am ordering them today :)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#25 magirl

magirl
          • 198 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:35 AM

I can't find anywhere that says free for100 on their site ???

#26 magirl

magirl
            • 198 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

I can't find this offer on the site? can anyone tell me where and how to get thses offers>?

#27 magirl

magirl
              • 198 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:41 AM

can anyone tell me wehre on the site to get these offers? I can't find them!

#28 primavera

primavera
                • 428 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:48 AM

magirl, you have to sign up for emails on their site and they will start sending you emails with offers of free stuff (like everyday after you sign up)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#29 magirl

magirl
                  • 198 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:02 PM

thank you

!

#30 love88

love88
                    • Banned
                    • 155 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:45 AM