Sign in to follow this  
Bride Loving CJ

Welcome Book - Passports (can't find templates) - Please Help!

Hello ladies,

I would really love to do passport booklets but Ihave already sent out my STD's and my invitations so I was thinking that perhaps I could do them for my welcome booklets to go in the OOT bags.

What do you ladies and gentleman think?

Is there too much information in a welcome book to turn into passport style?

Does anyone have a passport template that could give me ideas on welcome book pages and not invite or STD pages?

So far, I've used some templates on the forum but there are about 6 pages where the information doesn't apply to people who are already there. it's for people still planning and booking.

I really want passports somewhere in my wedding but I'm guessing its too late since everyone seems to only use them for STD's and invites.

For the life of me, I can't come up with what else to put in the book.

Please Help!!

sad.gif

I am doing a welcome book passport book so if you send me your email I will send you what I have so far but its veryyyyy rough as I still have about 7 months to work on it...haha. Maybe we can brainstorm together as I am stuck on some stuff too and most people do it for a save the date.

my email is katelynnfairf@trentu.ca

Ok for minei did this:

The very first and last page I did Bob Marley quotes because we are getting married in Jamaica.

2nd page - the passport page with our photo. Just put Bride to be and Groom to be and our full names. Date of wedding, location of wedding. Under passport number I put xoxo.

The next page was like the more formal invitation bit "so and so invite you to accompany them..."

Then accommodations page with a photo of the resort and details such as price and contact info for our travel agent.

A map of JA with Runaway Bay marked with a star.

Details about our The trip: departure, kids rates, deposits, passport info etc.

Details about our AHR.

I will try to post some pics but I hope this gives you some ideas. Good luck!