Sign in to follow this  
yumyum90

Long ROR Wedding Review-Secrets Wild Orchid Honeymoon Review w/ Pics

Your review is really helpful, thanks for taking the time to do that and post it.  Your pictures are gorgeous and girlfriend you rocked that dress!  It looks amazing on you.

Thanks so much for your efforts in putting this review together....greatly appreciated!  Your wedding looks like it was perfect and hopefully you are now enjoying your "happily ever after"!

Thank you for your review! Your pictures were beautiful. My fiancé and I had reservations to honeymoon at Couples Tower Isle, after viewing your photos; I quickly changed my mind and had my travel agent switch our reservations to Secrets Wild Orchid!cheesy.gif

img

I ordered those chivari chairs through Tai Flora it was about $6.50 per chair with the bow on the back. They will also charge you tax and a setup fee as well. If you decide to use these chairs at your reception there will also be a $60 transport fee. I thought it was well worth it considering the white chairs w/sash at ROR were $7/per chair.

Originally Posted by eddieandsheila View Post

Thank you for your review!  You looked beautiful!

I had a quick question... did you get those chairs from ROR, or where they from another vendor?

Thanks for sharing your review. We have been considering Secrets Wild Orchid for a vacation next year so I really wanted to see what you thought about it. I'm sure your review will help many future brides.