Jump to content

Photo

My ROR Review...bittersweet...with some pics


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Mrs. LowUFO

Mrs. LowUFO
  • Newbie
  • 110 posts

    Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

    Wow sorry to hear your wedding did not go as planned; however, the pictures look lovely and I am happy to hear you have been compensated.

     

    I absolutely love your cake! Do you have an email or website address for the person who did your cake? If you don't mind me asking was it expensive? I am getting married at Couples Swept Away and I am a little worried about how the cake might turn out but also don't have a huge budget for the cake.



    #22 JM2010

    JM2010
    • Newbie
    • 64 posts

      Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

      Hi,

       

      Thanks!
       

      I used Sheila's Bakery.  Our cake was $350 and we asked for a size big enough for 40 people even though we had 79 guests and there was enough for everyone.  We even got to keep the top tier for ourselves.

       

      The flowers on the cake were provided by Tai Flora.

       

      Sheila's email address is:

      Wow sorry to hear your wedding did not go as planned; however, the pictures look lovely and I am happy to hear you have been compensated.

       

      I absolutely love your cake! Do you have an email or website address for the person who did your cake? If you don't mind me asking was it expensive? I am getting married at Couples Swept Away and I am a little worried about how the cake might turn out but also don't have a huge budget for the cake.





      #23 surprise4us

      surprise4us
      • Newbie
      • 119 posts

        Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:38 PM

        I am so glad to hear that you are recieving something for all your trouble. Have a great time in Costa Rica!



        #24 JennandMike08

        JennandMike08
        • Jr. Member
        • 166 posts

          Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

          Jennifer, did you bring down all the decor with you, or was that all supplied by Tai Flora?



          #25 want2gosouth

          want2gosouth
          • Jr. Member
          • 155 posts

            Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:54 AM

            You look amazing!! Beautiful wedding!



            #26 lisa203

            lisa203
            • Member
            • 681 posts

              Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

              Great review! Sorry that you went through some of the things you did but it was a gorgeous wedding regardless. You looked fantastic! Great choices all around, especially with your hair and dress! I reached out to your baker. Hopefully she's interested in delivering to Negril for my wedding. Thanks so much for sharing. Enjoy Costa Rica!



              #27 JM2010

              JM2010
              • Newbie
              • 64 posts

                Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:17 PM



                Hi Jenna,

                 

                All of the decor was by Tai Flora.  We didn't have to bring any of it down.  If you email them a picture of what they want they'll let you know if they can supply it all for you or not.

                 

                Originally Posted by JennandMike08 

                Jennifer, did you bring down all the decor with you, or was that all supplied by Tai Flora?





                #28 JM2010

                JM2010
                • Newbie
                • 64 posts

                  Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:18 PM


                  Thank you!
                   

                  Originally Posted by surprise4us 

                  I am so glad to hear that you are recieving something for all your trouble. Have a great time in Costa Rica!





                  #29 JM2010

                  JM2010
                  • Newbie
                  • 64 posts

                    Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:20 PM


                    Thank you! Hope your wedding goes well!!
                     

                    Originally Posted by lisa203 

                    Great review! Sorry that you went through some of the things you did but it was a gorgeous wedding regardless. You looked fantastic! Great choices all around, especially with your hair and dress! I reached out to your baker. Hopefully she's interested in delivering to Negril for my wedding. Thanks so much for sharing. Enjoy Costa Rica!





                    #30 JM2010

                    JM2010
                    • Newbie
                    • 64 posts

                      Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:21 PM


                      Thank you = )
                       

                      Originally Posted by surprise4us 

                      I am so glad to hear that you are recieving something for all your trouble. Have a great time in Costa Rica!





                      Originally Posted by want2gosouth 

                      You look amazing!! Beautiful wedding!








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users