Who gets favors?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MsSmithtobe

• 282 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

Might be a dumb question, but do I give favors to my guests and their dates or just the person whose name is on the invite?  If it helps, I am doing a Wedding CD with a playlist of our wedding songs.  I'm trying to figure out how much I need, does everyone get one?

#2 tlinette

• 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

I'd like to know the answer as well. I've been telling people that my guests don't get a favor, only the bridal party. I'm stating to think I'm wrong. ...

#3 DWBride615

• 852 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

Married couples or couples that live together might be the only exception I think, because they could share the cd. However, I would still give a favor to everyone in attendance to the wedding. Even if the dates weren't personally invited by the bride or groom, they are still guests.

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#4 HazelsMelody

• 169 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:17 PM

I would agree with DWBride.

Iberostar Varadero
          25 March 2011
          Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

#5 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
          • 265 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:39 PM

The favours are usually give to all guests at the reception. I agree with the above poster since your doing CD's that if a married couple one would be good but everyone else should get one. But also another thing since it is a CD most people might want there own because even as a married couple you might want to listen to it in your car and your spouse somewhere else. Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users