Photo

Shoes: Ivory or Fuchsia

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 zelda062

zelda062
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:44 PM

I am trying to decide whether to go with traditional with ivory shoes, or have a little fun with fuchsia shoes for my wedding.  Our colors are fuchsia and orange and my dress is ivory.  What is everyone else doing?

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

#2 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

I say rock the Fuchsia!!

Our colors our Fuchsia and silver and Im doing fuchsia shoes with a silver heel!!

I think colored shoes give that extra little pop!

Good luck!

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 DWBride615

DWBride615
      • 852 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:48 PM

I think wearing fuschia shoes would be cute and fun, esp. when that's one of you're wedding colors.

I haven't bought my shoes yet, but I'm kind of on the same boat. My dress will be white, and my main wedding colors are white, silver, and darker red. I'm trying to decide whether to get silver shoes or switch it up with red heels. Still not sure though either.

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#4 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
        • 2,727 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

DWBride...I think you should totally go with the red heels!! Im all about the colored heels lol but thats just my opinion

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#5 DWBride615

DWBride615
          • 852 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr 

DWBride...I think you should totally go with the red heels!! Im all about the colored heels lol but thats just my opinion

Thanks! I might just do that... now to go shoe shopping! lol

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#6 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:12 PM

Definitely fuchsia!! Love the contrast!  I'm totally biased though - my shoes were teal blue sandals w/ blue & green little bubbles down the front.  Do you have a pic of the ones you're thinking about?

#7 heartbeat

heartbeat
              • 228 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

I say add the color!!!

#8 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Go for color!!! I'm trying to find some sassy plum colored shoes myself since its one of my colors for my wedding. Rock the fuschia!

#9 azulskies

azulskies
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

I say go for color but I may be a little biased...I also went with fuschia heels with my ivory dress and I loved them! I got so many compliments and it was just fun to have that little surprise. I got them at the Nine West Outlets for like $45..a steal!

#10 roxyqt

roxyqt
                    • 165 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

I am doing Hot Pink shoes as well, I say since your doing a destination wedding, Break All the Rules :), go for color!!!  I just love the pop of color in photos, plus if you do any blank and whites how cute would the Fuschia be in the pics!!!!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users