Photographers based in Riviera Maya/Cancun

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ngtngp

ngtngp
  • Validating
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

Does anyone know a photographer in the Riviera Maya/Cancun area who will give you all the negatives of your shoot on CD?

Thanks,

p

#2 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:25 AM

I'm looking into Octavio Montes at the moment -- I learned of him from another BDW bride and his prices are super affordable!!  I am waiting to hear back from him about an official quote...I will keep you posted!!  He offers prints, but will give you a CD of unlimited pictures! 

http://www.octaviomontes.com/home.htm

#3 yarrowsledge

yarrowsledge
      • BDW Superstar
      • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

We had the amazing pleasure of having Gonzalo Nunez as one of our photographers when we got married at the El Dorado Royale on July 24th 2010 in the Mexican Rivera. He was a blast to work with, he helped keep what was supposed to be an amazing day from being a stressful one and really made things comfortable so that the day was as amazing as it should have been. He got some extremely creative photos of us.

He will provide your negatives on a CD-Rom for you as well. I can't give him a high enough referal. He really added a lot of fun to our wedding day and gave us so many beautiful images to remember the day by.

You can see our images and his contact info at:

http://www.nunezgonzalo.com/blog/

http://www.nunezgonzalo.com

Yarrow Sledge

#4 princessCJones

princessCJones
        • 17 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

Great to hear of your pleasurable experience with the Casitas and Mr. Nunez.  We are booked for a Casita/free wedding 6/11/11.  2 questions, Did you all have to pay the $500 fee for an non recommended vendor from Lomas Travel.  I've been speaking with Valeria and I didn't see his name on the list of options.  Was your FIL not allowed to officiate the wedding?  I would like to bring my own minister, is that possible ?  What's the name of the person who conducted such a beautiful ceremony so I can request them.

Originally Posted by yarrowsledge 

We had the amazing pleasure of having Gonzalo Nunez as one of our photographers when we got married at the El Dorado Royale on July 24th 2010 in the Mexican Rivera. He was a blast to work with, he helped keep what was supposed to be an amazing day from being a stressful one and really made things comfortable so that the day was as amazing as it should have been. He got some extremely creative photos of us.

He will provide your negatives on a CD-Rom for you as well. I can't give him a high enough referal. He really added a lot of fun to our wedding day and gave us so many beautiful images to remember the day by.

You can see our images and his contact info at:

http://www.nunezgonzalo.com

Yarrow Sledge

#5 princessCJones

princessCJones
          • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

Fellow H town bride

I have actually had great success with Gonalo Nunez, whom I found in a reply to your original post.  I have booked him officially for my 6/11/11 wedding at the EDR.  His packages are the best value I've seen and he offers the unique photojournalistic approach I thought could only be brought from home.  check out his site, he is honest, patient, and flexible.  I look forward to meeting him in person and I feel confident we will get the pictures of our dreams :-)    Thanks for the post

#6 ameliaPalmer

ameliaPalmer
            • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

I'm beginning looking for photographers. I've seen Gonzalo Nunez work and is excellent. I think I'll contact him...

#7 ambularose

ambularose
              • 167 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

I'm not for sure about the negatives. But for that area, I really like Juan Navarro, Elizabeth Medina, and Del Sol. Good luck.

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by ambularose 

I'm not for sure about the negatives. But for that area, I really like Juan Navarro, Elizabeth Medina, and Del Sol. Good luck.

i agree with ambularose...they are long time forum members so they have more at risk if they ruin your images or have bad custoemr service.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
                • Guests

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:27 AM

Claudia Rodriguez

Victor Herrera

Del Sol

Fer Juaristi

Daniel Aguilar

Elizabeth Medina

Are my favorites, great talent! Gonzalo is a great photogrpher too!

#10 ngtngp

ngtngp
                  • Validating
                  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Thanks for the recs!  We just booked in Fer Juaristi.  His work is magic and he's super nice, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users