• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:06 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
    The lady's name doesn't happen to be Patti Jo does it?
    It's Patti Polluconi... we were initially put in touch with Dave from their site, and he was less than helpful. Patti has totally made up for it though! PM me if you want her email.

#12 ajncooter

ajncooter
    • 983 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:29 AM

love Patti she is also doing ours to the South Pacific and our wedding to cabo...

#13 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:17 AM

I signed up with the same company Tami did after this came up in another thread. Here's ours: Honeymoon Registry - Jamaica, Ocho Rios - Heidi Neuhauser & Reginald Seelal
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#14 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:29 AM

I think it's a great idea, too... I signed up for that one too

#15 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by annieroy
            jaime, thst is a great idea! My TA was the one that 1st mentioned this to me...she said more and more couples put their travel agency on the registry so that they can have a trip that they would normally not have ($$$$)
            Also, it's not truly a "Registry" but my TA has set up a separate fund for Tom and I, so I listed it as a "registry" on our website. Basically, pepole can call in to her and put down money towards our trip and then she will let us know how much it is. So, with any luck, we'll get enough $$ through that (or our Honeymoon Wishes - Honeymoon Registry where your wedding gift is a Romantic Honeymoon account) that any money we save can all go towards actual wedding stuff and not our rooms. If we end up with more than enough to cover our trip ... she'll cut us a check for the remainder to put towrds whatever we want. And she's keeping a list so we know who contributes in order to send "thank you cards."

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Heidi
              I signed up with the same company Tami did after this came up in another thread. Here's ours: Honeymoon Registry - Jamaica, Ocho Rios - Heidi Neuhauser & Reginald Seelal
              Cool Heidi, thanks for sharing!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#17 Heesyun Ruettgers

Heesyun Ruettgers
              • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:24 AM

One of my couples did honeymoon registry and they had tons of people purchasing things for them. They registered things like romantic dinner and other stuff. They loved it and their guests had fun being a part of it. It's a fun experience for both parties and the bride & groom are able to save ton of money during the honeymoon. As Martha says its' a good thing :0)

www.ruettgers.com

#18 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

That's awesome - I can't wait to do this! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#19 Lorilou

Lorilou
                  • 533 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

I think it's a great idea too! a friend of mine did it through their hotel in Maui...I think the Princeville? They too pretty much had everything and just wanted to "treat" themselves to spa, surfing lessons, snorkeling, etc. I tried to buy for them, but it was too close to their departure...one thing with their registry that was a bummer, had to buy weeks maybe even months in advance of their stay. Don't know the details of the other HM registires. I say go for it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users