My wedding week "party" dresses

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:11 PM

I am slowly starting to buy my outfits/dresses for the week of my wedding. I realized I should buy now since all of the summer clothes are on sale.

I'm planning on wearing white dresses all week long.....I know....I'm a nerd. I want to stand out in our group so everyone knows I'm the BRIDE!!!

This is what I have gotten so far.......

http://www.forever21....82944&Page=all

Gauze Halter Dressby Wet Seal

http://www.forever21....1&showBACK=OK#

Cross Back Crochet Topby Wet Seal

Surplus Border Print Camiby Wet Seal

Guess: Women: Dresses: Iris Crochet Dress

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

lol... I have gotten all white, too, so, I must be a dork too!!! I love some of the ones you got, I may have to order them for myself!

#3 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:18 PM

Go for it Shelley! I'm totally ordering the one you got from Macy's! Thats what got me rolling on getting all of these dresses right now! How funny.....we must have the same tastes. I figure I can wear all of these dresses again at some point. I'm shopping at the cheap places so I can really stock up!

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

White is in this summer anyway, and of course you should stand out you are the bride, by the way your siggy pics are super cute.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

Wow, I didn't know Wet Seal still existed. I guess they just aren't around here anymore

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:22 PM

thats such a cute idea!!!

#7 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
            • VIP Member
            • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

Oh God.....Wet Seal and Forever 21......I'm kind of embarassed
              They have really cute trendy stuff for cheap....but yes I know it's totally ghetto and reminds me of the stuff I used to wear in High School....don't tell! I try to get the dresses that look like they could be more expensive...but what the hell....I'll rock them!

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                Go for it Shelley! I'm totally ordering the one you got from Macy's! Thats what got me rolling on getting all of these dresses right now! How funny.....we must have the same tastes. I figure I can wear all of these dresses again at some point. I'm shopping at the cheap places so I can really stock up!
                I love love love that one I got from Macy's!!!! Let me know if you find anymore

#9 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

These are all great dresses and amazing finds. Good job.

I wish I could wear all white and like the way I look. lol I also wish I could just order dresses on line and be able to wear them. I have to try everything on.

#10 mkdela

mkdela
                  • 82 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                    Oh God.....Wet Seal and Forever 21......I'm kind of embarassed
                    They have really cute trendy stuff for cheap....but yes I know it's totally ghetto and reminds me of the stuff I used to wear in High School....don't tell! I try to get the dresses that look like they could be more expensive...but what the hell....I'll rock them!
                    LOVE wet seal. Even if I am always the oldest person in there... :) :)
                    KATHLEEN & COURTNEY 3/1/08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users