Photo

Wedding Photos-the pro pics

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:31 PM

Christine the pictures are amazing!!!!!!! I love them!!!!! you look soooo pretty!!!

please don't get mad but this picture is sooooooooo funny!!!! hahahahaha

Click the image to open in full size.

#32 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

I know the boys are very tall and the girls are not! its okay we already knew it would look funny
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#33 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
    • 766 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:40 PM

so many beautiful pictures !

#34 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        I know the boys are very tall and the girls are not! its okay we already knew it would look funny
        it's funny but I love it!
        I love many pics!! your photographer was great and your wedding was so fun

#35 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:21 PM

Christine I love your pictures... Yeah your groomsmen are sooo tall....
          I love your dress and the girls dress....

#36 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:54 PM

Christine, you look so beautifull!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! The pictures are amazing!

#37 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:05 PM

Those are beautiful pics, I especially love the ones in the church...what a gorgeous place to get married

#38 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

Christine! Your pictures are sooooo AWESOME! I love your photographer- who did you use? I know it was someone Leigh suggested- he's great!

There are so many great pics I don't know where to start- the one where your details are on the Al Gore book- I think it's really cool, since you are DC people...your bouquet with the starfish (I still can't believe you MADE that bouquet- it's amazing!). I love the one where you are dragging Will away by the cake...too cute. And, what is that book that everyone is looking at and laughing at? Please don't tell me b pics......!!

By the way, awesome job with the Lumapix Signature- you're a pro already! It looks great...keep em coming!

#39 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

Wow!! you have a ton of great pictures! I love the one with the reflection in the sunglasses, the bottom of your dress, you on Will's back, the BMs doing a line dance (is that what they were doing) and of course the one with the tie around the guy's head...I wish I was there...it looks like everyone was really having a great time. I like the wedding party pic...I think it so cute that the guys are all so tall and girls are little and petite....it's just too cute!
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#40 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NurseSarah
                  Christine! Your pictures are sooooo AWESOME! I love your photographer- who did you use? I know it was someone Leigh suggested- he's great!

There are so many great pics I don't know where to start- the one where your details are on the Al Gore book- I think it's really cool, since you are DC people...your bouquet with the starfish (I still can't believe you MADE that bouquet- it's amazing!). I love the one where you are dragging Will away by the cake...too cute. And, what is that book that everyone is looking at and laughing at? Please don't tell me b pics......!!

By the way, awesome job with the Lumapix Signature- you're a pro already! It looks great...keep em coming!
                  Our photographer was Matt Kim, he was awesome and yes Leigh recommended him, in fact he was one of her wedding photographers.

Our Hotel was a "green" hotel so the Al Gore book was in every room

I am all about Trader Joes and their flowers now!

The book everyone is laughing at is Will's dad who brought his "brag book" about his Camero that he just refinished...its his baby
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users