• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:34 AM

Christine and Will

here's the ones on Matt's Webpage...I will be getting more next week...enjoy
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

These look great! I'm still going thru them, but gotta say--- love the photo with "The Inconvenient Truth" showing!!!! :)

#3 amym567

• 403 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

Beautiful pictures, Christine! You look so happy!

#4 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:40 AM

WOW! Great pics, they're so vibrant with color!!! I LOVE the one of the guys reflected in the sunglasses! So neat!!! and the one of you holding your veil in the wind, I love it!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#5 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

Christine you look beautiful! I love all your pictures! It looks like everyone had such a great time! Congrats!!

#6 JulieG

• VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:44 AM

WOW!!! Those pictures are stunning, I love them. You must be so happy. The one of the men in the sunglasses, I love it. The ones in the church are so beautiful. Everyone looks like they are having soooo much fun. Congratulations Christine, you must be sooo happy.

#7 SusanK

• VIP Member
            • 2,685 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:44 AM

You have got to be THRILLED!!!! These are AMAZING!!! I am literally speechless...I kid you not. I don't know where to begin. All the images are stunning. The color is amazing. The moments your photog captured are priceless. I could go on and on... but instead I'm going to go have a second look! How exciting!
              Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#8 starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:48 AM

LOVE THEM!!! How gorgeous you are!! Your wedding was so regal looking, love the bm dresses, the church, the pic of the couple (parents?) in front of the car. Looks like you had a fun group, my kind of party! Thanks for sharing!!

Oh, and that pic of the dude doing the robot is HILARIOUS!!!!!

#9 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:50 AM

my favorite is the one of the entire bridal party - all the girls look so cute and short and all the guys are REALLY TALL!

great pics - i love looking at how happy everyone looks!

#10 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:56 AM

damn - your wedding looks like it was soooo much fun! and your photog captured some priceless facial expressions - tears, laughing, and some puzzled looks too (i want to know what that person making the speach was saying!). all your hard work and DIY projects really paid off, Christine - beautiful wedding. and i've got to say - i love the color of the BM dresses for a wine country wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users