Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Wedding Photos-the pro pics

WOW! Great pics, they're so vibrant with color!!! I LOVE the one of the guys reflected in the sunglasses! So neat!!! and the one of you holding your veil in the wind, I love it!!!

WOW!!! Those pictures are stunning, I love them. You must be so happy. The one of the men in the sunglasses, I love it. The ones in the church are so beautiful. Everyone looks like they are having soooo much fun. Congratulations Christine, you must be sooo happy.

You have got to be THRILLED!!!! These are AMAZING!!! I am literally speechless...I kid you not. I don't know where to begin. All the images are stunning. The color is amazing. The moments your photog captured are priceless. I could go on and on... but instead I'm going to go have a second look! How exciting!

LOVE THEM!!! How gorgeous you are!! Your wedding was so regal looking, love the bm dresses, the church, the pic of the couple (parents?) in front of the car. Looks like you had a fun group, my kind of party! Thanks for sharing!!

Oh, and that pic of the dude doing the robot is HILARIOUS!!!!!

my favorite is the one of the entire bridal party - all the girls look so cute and short and all the guys are REALLY TALL!

great pics - i love looking at how happy everyone looks!

damn - your wedding looks like it was soooo much fun! and your photog captured some priceless facial expressions - tears, laughing, and some puzzled looks too (i want to know what that person making the speach was saying!). all your hard work and DIY projects really paid off, Christine - beautiful wedding. and i've got to say - i love the color of the BM dresses for a wine country wedding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics