Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#261 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

Im probably going to do ao nice watch with engraving on the back. I know it sounds so common but im at a loss.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#262 FutureMrsSingh

FutureMrsSingh
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

so happy to have found this thread - i haven't even started thinking about this yet! thanks for the ideas, ladies :)

#263 ampanda52

ampanda52
    • 95 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

I know it sounds kind of weird but I ordered my fiance this:

https://www.etsy.com...f=fb2_tnx_title

It's a man bracelet, lol.  Basically, a piece of copper on a leather cord with the lat. and long. of the general area on the beach where we'll be getting married.  To everyone else it'll just be a bunch of numbers but he'll know.  :)  I am also considering boudoir photos but I'm still undecided.  We didn't discuss getting each other gifts and this was inexpensive, but I hope he likes it.  After all, he got me this giant rock!!

#264 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
      • Site Supporter
      • 229 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

Great thread!

#265 flo628

flo628
        • 200 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

I'm thinking engraved cufflinks, or a new silver engraved money clip. 

#266 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
        • 110 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

My FI races cars so I am getting him a Go Pro so that he can mount it to his car and film his laps.  It will also be great for diving while we are at the wedding a possibly on our honeymoon (depending on where we decide).  It takes still pictures and videos and is waterproof. 

#267 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
        • 161 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by un4gitabl 

My FI races cars so I am getting him a Go Pro so that he can mount it to his car and film his laps.  It will also be great for diving while we are at the wedding a possibly on our honeymoon (depending on where we decide).  It takes still pictures and videos and is waterproof. 

OMG my FI has been bugging me for that. Plus, you can start using it on your vacation! Great idea.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#268 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
        • 161 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by ampanda52 

I know it sounds kind of weird but I ordered my fiance this:

https://www.etsy.com...f=fb2_tnx_title

It's a man bracelet, lol.  Basically, a piece of copper on a leather cord with the lat. and long. of the general area on the beach where we'll be getting married.  To everyone else it'll just be a bunch of numbers but he'll know.  :)  I am also considering boudoir photos but I'm still undecided.  We didn't discuss getting each other gifts and this was inexpensive, but I hope he likes it.  After all, he got me this giant rock!!

Very cool idea.

#269 pzl101

pzl101
        • 281 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by flo628 

I'm thinking engraved cufflinks, or a new silver engraved money clip. 

I like an engraved money clip! My FI doesn't wear a watch and I always give him ties/dress shirts/wallets. He has a monogrammed tie clip already so maybe a money clip to match!

#270 Allie6813

Allie6813
          • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

I got my hubby an engaged handkerchief with the guest day we met, our first date, the day we got engaged and of course our wedding day. he loved it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users