Vistaprint sale

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 sltrotter18

• 151 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:52 PM

Hey everyone I just got a ton of stuff free from VistaPrint, all I paid for was shipping and handling. I got 100 postcards (my STDs), 500 business cards to use for the OOT bags, pen, hat, 10 folded notecards, 10 flat notecards, and 140 return address labels....all but the hat and half of the business cards had my uploaded pic but everything was personalized! It cost me $40 and that was only because I put it on rush (I really need to get the STDs out)!!! I got an email today that they have free letterhead on sale now too! Happy hunting ladies!

#2 thatgirl913

• 27 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the info!

#3 msjulie5475

• 528 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yay for Vistaprint!

#4 Beach0327

• 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

Vistaprint is the best! Everytime they send me an email I think of new things I really "need"!

#5 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:16 PM

Great info, thanks. Now i just need to figure out how to do up a great template for everything. Colors are aqua and lime green. Any suggestions out there?

#6 tigercheerfan

• 151 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

What a find. Thank you

#7 AshleyL

• 263 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

I just got an order of stuff from vista print and it all looks great. We ordered a couple pens, postcards, stationary pad, address labels, and tote bags! I just need to figure out how to add my own photos, but their standard palm tree pics turned out great too.
                Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#8 jaccat15

• 196 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:08 AM

i would LOVE to use vista for my welcome letters for the OOT bags.

What do you use for that?

#9 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:22 AM

I have officially gone vista print crazy. I have made three huge orders. Everything free and just paid shipping and handling. Should get my first order in a week and the other two by sept 1st! Can't wait to see how everything turned out!

#10 missy&eric2011

• 267 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:45 PM

We have also ordered a lot of stuff from there.  The STD turned out great...just waiting for our jamaica invites to arrive.  Also been stocking up for out OOT bags on T-shirts, post-its, pens, keychains, business cards, and welcome notes...its like christmas when the items are on their way!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users