Photo

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 lsjhik

lsjhik
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

Tammy,

I'm still pretty new but have appreciated the changes.  I already log hours a day on here so I am excited to see things are going smooth post conversion!

#122 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
    • 445 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:30 PM

Tammy, I really love what you have done to the site and the new changes! 

Cristi & Jamie
      http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#123 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

thanks ladies (and gents) for the kind words.  everyone worked really hard to get the site where it is so it means alot of us that you guys like and appreciate it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#124 SassyCass

SassyCass
      • 155 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:38 PM

Everything seems to work and look great!  This has been a PRICELESS resource!

#125 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
        • 226 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:41 PM

The new format looks awesome!  Thank you for all your hard work!

#126 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
          • 355 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:23 AM

Hi Tammy,

After a few months with the updated site, I think this works much better.  Thank you. 

Now I can easily find my way around and no need for reposting questions.

Thank you for the site. 

#127 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

Hi Tammy,

After a few months with the updated site, I think this works much better.  Thank you. 

Now I can easily find my way around and no need for reposting questions.

Thank you for the site. 

thanks for the feedback!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#128 RustyClay

RustyClay
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:12 AM

RustyClay

The new format looks awesome.

--------------------------

led strip lighting led strip lighting outdoor 12v led light bars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users